C H A P T E R T W O

"I knew when I asked you to

Be cool about what I

Was telling you

You'd do the opposite

Of what you said you'd do

And I'd end up more afraid

Don't say it isn't fair

You clearly weren't aware

That you made me miserable"
___
~ Happier Than Ever by Billie Eilish

C H A P T E R  T W O

The next few days were pretty boring.

Maeve spend most of her time in her room, trying to get over the break up.

She only left her room to go to the dojo, to do something with her dad or to hang out with either Miguel or Aisha.

Everyone knew she wasn't doing well, but no one knew how to change that.

Maeve also started doing more ballet, since Miguel insisted on seeing a new dance every few weeks.

It helped her relax for some time.

But still the blue haired boy never really left her mind for long.

When she wasn't doing those things, she looked at old photos of herself and Hawk or Eli...

It felt strange looking at photos of the once shy boy, but she loved it at the same time even if it made her cry most times.

Maeve even though about calling Robby, but she didn't know what to say, so she held that thought for another time.

The only interesting thing that happened was that her dad upgraded their car into an Cobra Kai mascot.

He was very excited about that and today was the day he invited her and Miguel to drive it for the first time with him to the dojo.

So she had to get up and get ready.

Now since the break up she didn't really see the point in dressing up, so she spent her days in leggings and crop tops and occasionally shorts when it got too hot.

When she was finally done, they met Miguel outside.

Johnny and Miguel seemed to take all this very seriously since they put on sunglasses at the same time before fist-bumping.

Maeve giggled at them before she sat down in the backseat, letting them have their moment.

Suddenly as they had to stop, another car stopped with two women beside them.

They basically looked at her dad and Miguel with heart eyes, making her roll her eyes.

Miguel looked over to them and she could see him starting to smile, but her dad held him back.