C H A P T E R F I F T E E N

"Ain't it funny

How you said you were friends?

Now it sure as hell

Don't look like it

You betrayed me"
___
~ traitor by Olivia Rodrigo

C H A P T E R  F I F T E E N

The next morning, Maeve woke up to a call from Tory. She told her everything she'd seen between Miguel and Sam at the rink yesterday.

Maeve couldn't lie and say that it didn't hurt her, but she trusted Miguel with all her heart and knew that if it was important he'd tell her.

For some reason Tory hated Sam and made it her mission to piss off the girl as much as she could.

At Cobra Kai, both girls were in a bad mood and they let it all out on the punching bag.

"Wow, Are you guys ok?" Miguel asked them after class was done.

Pretty much everyone was exhausted, but the two girls still held so much energy.

"Yeah, fine." Maeve told him smiling tightly and turned back to punch the bag.

"You know what, why don't you take a video us, so that we can post it later." Tory suggested.

"All right." Miguel said and put his bag down again, to grab his phone.

They ended up with some badass videos.

—————

When Maeve came home she saw her dad dressed in a fancy black button up.

"Oh wow, you going on one of those app dates again?" She asked him smirking.

Johnny sighed. "No, Look I didn't want to tell you, because of you and Miguel... But I'm going out with Carmen tonight." He told her.

Maeve stared at him for a few seconds with an open mouth, before she started smiling.

"That's really great, I'm so happy for you dad. I love Carmen." She told him.

Johnny let out a breath that he was holding.

"I'm glad you're not mad." He said, grabbing his keys.

"Have fun! But not too much!" She yelled after him, making Johnny smile and roll his eyes at her as he walked out the door.

Suddenly her phone started to ring and a picture of herself and Moon showed up.

"Hey, what's up?" She answered the call.

"Hey, I wanted to invite you to my party later today, so you can finally meet Piper." The brown haired girl on the other end of the line told her excitedly.

"Yes! I'd love to meet her, you've told me so much about her." Maeve grinned.

Over the last few weeks Moon and Maeve have grown to be great friends and often talked.

Moon squealed. "Great! You can also invite your friends from your dojo, it should be fun." She told her.

"I'll definitely do that. See you later." Maeve grinned.

"See you!" And with that they hung up.

Maeve fell back on her bed and turned towards her closet.

She rolled her eyes at the thought of having to choose an outfit.