C H A P T E R F O U R T E E N

(This is Maeve's version of the dress)

"You are the dancing queen

Young and sweet

Only seventeen

Dancing queen

Feel the beat from the tambourine, oh yeah

You can dance

You can jive

Having the time of your life

Ooh, see that girl

Watch that scene

Digging the dancing queen"
___
~ Dancing Queen by ABBA

C H A P T E R  F O U R T E E N

When it was finally Friday, Maeve went to get ready in her Lisa outfit.

It was a little bit different from what the actress wore in the movie, but it still looked very pretty.

Maeve even watched a tutorial on how to get those crazy curls and for her fist try it looked pretty good.

All in all Maeve thought the outfit worked out great.

"Maeve, Miguel's here!" Johnny yelled from the living room.

"I'm coming." She replied back, making sure that she didn't miss anything and put on her long black gloves.

When she got to the living room, she saw her dad and Miguel talking.

Her boyfriend was wearing Johnny's favorite red jacket, which made her smile.

Both of them turned towards her with wide eyes.

"You look great." Miguel told her, smiling.

Johnny shook his head. "Don't you have a longer dress? Or at least a jacket?" He asked her disapprovingly.

"No, Lisa wasn't wearing one either." She told him, grabbing Miguel's hand.

"You watch over her, understand? Don't let her go anywhere alone." Johnny pointed at the brown haired boy.

"Yes, absolutely." Miguel told him giving him thumbs up.

"All right, have fun!" Johnny yelled, watching them walk out of the door.

"Thanks!" "Thanks, dad!" Both of them answered.

——————

"Oh my god, you look so good!" Maeve gasped once she saw her best friend dressed as Madonna.

Tory turned towards them and smiled. "Thanks. You look so good too, love that dress on you."

They both gushed over each other's outfits, making Miguel chuckle.