20-25

920-25

9
20-25

At least you're better than Lev.

Kenma walked up next to you on the court. "I can't believe you agreed to help the opposing team." You muttered. Kenma shrugged. "I don't mind since you like video games too."

You gave a small grin. "Thanks...Kenma set me up for a line shot."

"Line shot? You haven't done one of those this whole game."

"That's because Kayla can't set like that. But you can, can't you?"

"...Yeah. Are you sure?" 

You nodded. "Trust me."

The whistle blew. Sara served the ball over the net. Asahi dug it up, the ball flying over to Kageyama. He set it to Tanaka for a spike.

Tanaka slammed the ball straight to Misaki. "Kenma!"

Kenma stepped back, prepared to set the ball.

You sped to the end of the court, jumping as high as you could. Tsukishima and Kageyama jumped to block you.

Tsukishima snarled. Her damn hair is getting in the way, I can't tell we're she's looking.

As the ball Kenma set was headed towards you, your hair revealed your eyes. Tsukishima stared at you in shock.

They're...closed?

You slammed the ball down the court. The whistle blew.

"OOOOOOOOHHHHH A LINE SHOT!!!" Bokuto shouted excitedly. "Did you see that, Akaashi!? It was a line shot!"

"I saw it, alright." Akaashi mumbled as Bokuto shook his shoulders.

"Darn it! They just need one more point!" Noya pouted.

"She pulled an early Hinata." Tsukishima muttered. The boys turned to him. "What did you say about me!?" Hinata asked, getting defensive.

"Calm down short stuff!" Tsukishima hissed. "She...had her eyes closed when she's hit that line shot."

"...What!?"

You gave Kenma a low five. "I knew I could count on you." You smiled.

"At least you're better than Lev." Kenma replied.

"Who?"

"An annoying Russian guy on my team." He sneered.

"Ahhh, I see."

"Y/n, that was awesome! I knew you could do it!" Rin picked you up by the waist and hugged you, twirling you around.

"That line shot was sick!" BB applauded.

"Thanks guys." You chuckled. "It's set point so...Kenma?" You turned to him.

"I need you to do a dump."

. . .

"Got it!" Tanaka dug up the ball that you served. Kageyama set it behind him to Asahi, him spiking it onto the court.

"Got it!" Sara bumped the ball into the air. The ball landed towards Kenma.

"Get ready to block." Kageyama muttered.

"I know that." Tsukishima bellowed.

You jumped in the air, cranking your arm back like a whip. You slashed through the air. Kageyama's and Tsukishima's breath hitched, as they noticed the ball wasn't coming to you.

Kenma dumped the ball over the net, it falling straight onto the court.

The whistle blew.

"AAAAWWW YEAH!!!" The girls shouted.

You fell back onto the court, eyeing the two blockers. "Can't wait for that pizza party." You smirked, before turning back to your team.

Kageyama's eye twitched. "That damn decoy."