1.12

"They've put a hostage on the phone, they won't let her answer any questions to anyone other than you." The local cop explained to Rossi and Prentiss as they walked away from the rest of the team to the phone that had been set up.

"Hello?"

"This is Agent Rossi, to whom am I speaking?" Rossi asked.

"Tell him your name." A male voice ordered in the background before the woman spoke again.

"Leah Morgan."

"And what do you do for a living Leah?" Rossi asked as he wrote her name down.

"I teach third grade."

"I work for the FBI Leah, and we're going to do everything possible to get you and everyone else out safely." Rossi said, adding 'third grade teacher' to his notes before passing it to Prentiss who rushed it to Garcia.

"I've got a name for you PG." Prentiss declared as she walked into the mobile command centre.

"Shoot." Garcia said, readying her search engines.

"Leah Morgan, she teaches third grade." Prentiss said. The room was silent except for the sound of clicking keys for about a minute before Garcia looked up, evidently confused.

"I've tried different spellings of Leah, ran it against the bank's customers and teaching licences and there's no record of her." Garcia said.

"She's a hostage, why would she lie about her identity?" Prentiss questioned.

"If they're sticking to the original plan, then it's possible the Jack or King picked the Queen's partner without knowing?" Reid suggested.

"Surely the Jack and King would be expecting to be double-crossed then? Which doesn't make any sense." Garcia reasoned.

"Okay, so why else would she lie to Rossi?" Prentiss asked.

"Maybe she's just got married and is in the process of changing the name on her account?" Reid suggested.

"Okay, I'm looking at marriage certificates for the last month, bride's name Leah." Garcia said as she typed. "Nothing."

"Have you tried different spellings?" Prentiss said, not wanting to go back to Rossi and tell him that their only line of communication is lying to them.

"Still nothing." Garcia said, as Morgan walked into the trailer.

"What's wrong?" He asked, noticing the confusion on their faces as he looked up from checking his phone again, having expected Lia to reach out as soon as she saw the news.

"The hostage on the phone gave Rossi a fake name." Prentiss explained, showing him the notepad with Rossi's scrawl on it.

"Garcia, pull up the security footage." Morgan practically snapped.

"What is it?" Prentiss asked.

"What am I looking for?" Garcia asked at the same time.

"She's 5 foot 6, brown hair, black sweatshirt, blue jeans, black boots." He listed, his eyes scanning over the footage.

"She was at the front of the queue when the camera's cut out." Reid recalled causing Garcia to flick onto the right camera.

"Her face isn't visible but I can find another angle where it is?" Garcia offered, but he didn't need it, he knew the exact way her hair cascaded down her back and the way his sweatshirts hung off her shoulders.

"No need, that's her." Morgan said, feeling the sudden urge to punch the nearest wall.

"That's who Morgan?" Prentiss pushed.