her • 그녀

━☆゚

━☆゚.*・。゚

I plugged my earphones on my ears and adjusted the volume of the music on my phone, blocking all the noises from my surroundings. I hang my head low as I walk invisibly in a crowd of loud students in the hallway.

It was always like this. Going to school, eat at the back of the College Department building at lunch and going home- not home at all. Plain and boring.

I gripped the strap of my bag tightly as I'm being squeezed and bumped by students who barely care about their surroundings.

I turned to the right hallway and look at in front when I spotted the familiar locker- not that the color of lockers are assorted tho. I just know which locker the person I always want to see at least once a day owns. Seven from the left, my heart started beating faster than usual.

The only reason why school isn't that bad at all.

My movements slowed as well as the people around me. My eyes focused on a certain man. His silver-mixed-with-brown colored hair falls on his forehead softly. His perfectly built body leans lightly towards his locker as he put his books inside it.

The white button down shirt fit gorgeously on his body, black trousers hanging effortlessly on his tiny waist. He looks so hot that my insides were also starting to warm.

The ambiance he carries is so powerful that the people around him can't help but to admire. His laugh echoed in the hallway as his group of friends throw a joke. Sexy and pretty girls flock around him. He's like a magnet anyone couldn't resist.

He tilted his head and maybe, it's my delusional mind but my eyes made contact to his' for a second. My heart beat faster than it already was, making my breath hitch. Before I can even process what's happening, the moment ended soon.

"Hey! Watch out, idiot!"

Someone shouted as he or she bumped on me, making me fall on the ground. I sighed as I felt the light pain on my buttocks.

I bit my bottom lip and helped myself stand up- and again, I walked faster. My head hanging low. Never taking a glance at anyone again, even him. Slightly disappointed that I didn't see him longer.

Park Jimin, the campus known playboy is the one who has my heart. And no one will ever know that.