seven.

✧*。

✧*。

Dear Jimin,

As I walked down the hallway this morning, I hang my head low hoping for the world to not see me thinking that if I hide, it'd never pick on me again.

I continued my walk without taking a glance on anyone, a daily routine I was doing the past years that somehow has successful attempts.

My sanity depended on my hair that's covering my face and my hands that is holding the strap of my bag tightly.

As I hid in my own shadow, the stares everyone is giving me didn't go unnoticed. From the first step I took as I entered the gate, while I'm walking on the hallway until I entered the room where my first class is.

I shook the thought of anything. After all, there's nothing more bad than what I've experienced. So if I received more today... I won't try to escape anymore.

I was silently walking from the college building to go to my usual spot when someone grabbed my arm harshly. The girl's nail dig into my fragile skin, creating red marks.

"Hey! S-stop!" I said. But she didn't stop instead, she tightened her grip even more that the wound she created on my arm started bleeding. I hissed.

She brought me in one of the unused room in this building. When she opened the door, my heart sank when a group of girls started attacking me.

Someone grabbed my legs, causing me to stumble down. "S-stop!"

I felt something hard hit my head that caused me to feel dizzy. Everyone's laugh filled my ears. My hair get pulled and everyone is doing their part... marking my arms and legs with their angry hands.

"That's what you get for being near him!"

I didn't know how I managed to escape. But all I know is that I didn't try to question anymore. I didn't question anything.

I feel numb. And that's the first thing that I wanted right now. To feel nothing.

Yours Truly,
Rosie

__
hi. I'm sorry for this. I promise, she'll get what she deserved. this book is getting so dramatic af. I can't help it. lmao. this is getting out of hand, really. this is not the plot that I planned but yeah, I enjoy writing this one so please bear with me. peace. 3 days before BTS' comeback! I'm excited. have a nice day!