rosie.

✧*。

✧*。

Rosie's POV

I bit my lower lip as I sat down my bed. I can feel my hands trembling, tears started forming on both sides of my eyes. I can't contain the growing worry inside me. I'm being paranoid but I can't help it.

I can't lose it.

My gaze landed on my drawer, I've already searched there but I wanted to make sure. I hurriedly ran through my drawer and open it. I recklessly emptied the drawer and look through my stuff. No... what I was looking for was not there. It can't be.

I can't find my notebook. I can't find my diary. It's been two days. I spend my weekend searching for it. I was never a person who leave my stuffs everywhere. I organize my things and I don't put my stuff somewhere, specially that notebook. How come?

Tears trickled down my cheeks. I sobbed as I desperately move aside my stuffs just to satisfy my eyes by seeing what I'm looking for. Just when I looked at the window, I can only see darkness and the emptiness of it. Silence took over and I can only hear myself crying, begging to have the notebook again.

The voices of my parents outside knocked me out of my senses. That's when I realized that I lost it. I lost my notebook. I lost it.

It's like a part of me was taken. What if somebody reads it? What if somebody throw it? I can't afford to be exposed to everyone. I can't share the few precious things I treasured. That's the only thing that keeps me going.

I cried myself to sleep as I tried to ignore the banging of my father's hands on my door. His voiced thundered, it joined the angry flow of emotions inside me. I hugged my pillow tighter as I let myself be pampered by it. Your face flashed on my mind.

I woke up by the sunlight from my window. It caress my skin, slightly trying to burn it. I opened my eyes for me to close it back as the light struck my vision.

I looked at the old wall clock on the wall in front. It's already time to get up if I wouldn't want to be late. My body refuses to get up and my mind is cooperating. But I needed to. I needed to find my notebook. I'm sure if it's not here, it's in my locker. It should be in my locker.

I get up and took a bath. I dressed myself with the uniform I'm tired of looking at. While looking at the mirror, I wonder if I will be given a time to see myself smile genuinely at one. I smiled at it but it vanished immediately as a pang hit my chest.

I took my bag from the floor and fasten my pace. The house was quiet. My steps was light. Hoping to prevent someone to come up at me and make what I feel even worse.