two.

━☆゚

━☆゚.*・。゚

Dear Jimin,

It was a normal day today. My parents were, as usual, fighting when I left home for school. I had to deal with loud people and avoid making eye contact to anyone before they can pull their tricks on me. It was better not to be noticed. That way, my life would be lonely but also peaceful.

I didn't saw you this morning, it made my day less okay. To cope with the feeling of being disappointed not seeing you, I've made a sketch of your eyes. God really gave you a beautiful and starry eyes that nobody wouldn't want to ignore and not stare. I wanted to be like the other girls that can freely look you directly in the eyes but at the same time I don't want to.

If I ever had the chance to be with you, I wouldn't want to be just another girl. I want to be the girl that you would remember because I am no similar to them. I want to be unique in your eyes. I want to be something. Funny, I wouldn't be just like them not because I can be someone you will cherish but because I am nothing compared to those beautiful girls who surround you everyday.

I am glad I could draw. Because I can look straight in those orbs. Even if it's not real, it gives me comfort. And again, it made me wish that those shining eyes would look at me the way I look at you. But no. Because I'm not on your level. And someone like you deserves more than what I am. But again... It's not illegal to wish right?

Truly Yours,
Rosie