eight.

✧*。

✧*。

Dear Jimin,

I kept on running. I'm tired but I can't stop running. Everyone... everything is chasing me... it's - it's tiring.

Pretending that you're okay... no, you should not. Because it's not okay. Piling it up inside would just worsen the wound. Sadly... It's too late for me. Nothing can heal it. Even you. I don't know what to do. I really don't know.

I ran my hands through my messy hair and focused on my breathing as I walked fast, looking back every now and then to see if someone is still following. Another bunch of tears flow as I fasten my pace.

I just want to get out of here, but I could not. There's only one place where I can calm down. I need to get in there.

As I step on the grass, it felt itchy on my legs. The first thing I saw, was the harsh slap of the wind to all the plants. The sky is bright but it's windy.

I was about to continue walking when I noticed two people just beside the three. Standing and lips touching. They are standing so close and my heart didn't hesitate to hurt more when I realize that it's you and a girl - the one a guy could ever wish for. A body to touch.

I gritted my teeth. I turned around, having no courage to look back.

This world is unfair. This is unfair!

They took it all. Funny. Just take me already, that's how this world is so good at right? Taking everything that just wanted to live.

Yours Truly,
Rosie