one.

━☆゚

━☆゚.*・。゚

Dear Jimin,

It started back when we were on our 7th grade. I was alone sitting on a bench in the soccer field, refusing to go to the cafeteria to eat my lunch. It's noisy and people will only pick and bully me if I decided to go somewhere where the corner of their eyes will see me.

No one never really talks to me. I have no friend and I'm all by myself. I feel so lonely- but I will never gonna admit that.

Earphones are on, I was humming to the song while creating lots of stroke on my sketchpad using my old pencil. The air feels warm on my skin. Leaves dance with the wind. It made me smile.

My feet were tapping on the grass when I heard a voice. I wasn't planning to look anywhere because I am certain that that voice is not directed for me to encourage when a form sat beside me.

I froze. I looked at the boy beside me, taking my earphones away when he smirked.

"Amazing sketch you got there," he softly mumbled, looking at my sketchpad. He looked at me when I closed my sketchpad, smirk still on his plump lips.

"I-" my voice didn't came out.

"Keep it up." that's the last thing he said to me before he stood up and ran through the field, towards his teammates.

That's when I realize that being alone suck. That having somebody is not that bad after all. You noticed me first but I fell for you. It's been seven years, Jimin. Seven years since you planted hope on me.

Hope that someday, you'll notice me again. Because you, you're the only nice thing that happened in my life. But you don't know that. Of course, you don't know. Have a great day, Jimin.

Yours Truly,
Rosie