nine.

✧*。

✧*。

Dear Jimin,

The sun is setting beautifully in front of my eyes. The wind caress my face as I watched everything peacefully.

The water that's flowing harshly below this bridge complimented the pieces of my heart that is still beating after it broke. How pathetic it is.

I looked at my feet, wondering if I step in front of me now, would everything change? If I join the water below, would that lead me to a place with no regrets and pain?

If I jump in here now, it would be nice if the last thing I saw is the gorgeous dipping of the sun to its horizon. At least I watched something beautiful before I choose to be gone. It will mark the end of all the awful things the world gave me.

I closed my eyes.

"Running from your problems won't change anything."

A soft voice filled my ears as the stupid pieces of my heart started beating erratically. When I opened my eyes, darkness takes over and the only thing that made the surroundings visible is the lamp post nearby and... you.

I turned around and my eyes met your expressionless face. Hands on the pocket of your jeans and your bangs stayed delicately on your forehead.

I was, once more, fascinated but I stopped myself from staring. The scene of you with the girl flashed in my head. That's when I chose step back.

A gentle hand holds my wrist, making me forget the reason why I should turn away and never look back. And just like before, the urge of hugging you is now prominent.

Your hold landed on my hand, placing something on my palm. I looked down, battling with my own thoughts.

"I'll wait until the day you would be able to tie your hair up and face the world courageously. Stop hiding..." you said.

I didn't understand. But instead of questioning, I stared at you and witnessed you smile before you slowly walk away.

I looked down and brought my hands up. It's a black ribbon hair tie. I stared back at your frame as the wind blew my hair backwards, making my cheeks visible to no one.

I don't know what that means but the thought of escaping slip out of my head as I reminisce the moment you smiled at me.

Yours Truly,
Rosie

-
hi. this is a mess, I'm sorry I wasn't able to update for a week. I got busy with school and streaming LGO. but yes, stay tuned. I'll update another one chapter today. we're two chapters away before this book ends. I hope you enjoy. and please vote on MAMA and continue streaming. love lots.