ℙ𝕣𝕠𝕝𝕠𝕘𝕦𝕖: A 𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕠

A:n- May have grammar error and broken english, etc sorry.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

00:47 03:56
━━━━⬤──────
◁ || ▷

(Play this song)

"Hi"

The male glance at the girl beside him, both of them stood at the rooftop of a tall building. The female glance at the male who stood at the railings.

"Isn't the view beautiful?"

The female voice sounded calm and patient as the male scrunch his nose in displeasure.

"Are.. You going to.. Stop me?"

"Oya? Why would, I?"

The boy glance at her in confusion yet nodes in agreement that, why would she saved a stranger from suiciding.

"Then, why are you here..?"

"To jump off with.. You"

"Huh?"

The girl face him as the boy eyes widen in pure shock and mixed with a lot of question expression, the girl smile at him as the sunset make it more (dramatic) sweet.

"Ara~ I am aware you don't want to jump alone, do you?"

"W-what!!! Y-you can't do that! I have my reasons to do, but whereas you.. You have a family that is waiting for you at home!"

The boy shouted at her as the girl eyes widen a bit and she closes her eyes, twirl once making the male panicked.

"So do you"

The boy eyes widen as the girl closes the gap between them (she is on railings whereas the male on the ground, he was about to climb before she spoke).

"Since your worried about me.. Why don't you worry about your family.. Someone will be awaiting for you too.. Right?"

The boy eyes widen in pure shock tears started to weild up in his eyes as he tightened his fist.

"What do you know about me! Why do you care if i die!!"

He bursted out glaring at her as the girl back away and stood up straight looking down at him, as she smirk.

"I don't know you, neither I care"

His eyes widen and look downward

"Yet, you told me not to.. Ara~ i don't care if any words can reach your ear but dying here will prove you weak!"

"What if i am! Weak! Useless! A burden to the world! Leave me alone!" He shouted out loud.

"Do you.. Really?"
.
"Wh-what?"

The girl still keep her smile, lean to his face as his eyes widen of what she spoke.

"I don't mind you jump off, it will be amusing to watch but.. The people who stays here or the manager might get blame for your death~ they might be jail because of you~"

His eyes shows hatred towards the girl who make fun of his death, about to scream to her but the next word make him froze.

"But~ i give you a compliment that you are brave.. Brave enough to even try.."

"𝖶-𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍?"

"My~ my~ sorry if my words are unclear but remember one thing, If you die here no one will remember you, all of it will go to your parents fault for never understanding you."

"Stop! Just stop! I.. I don't want to talk to you anymore.. Please just leave me alone! You dont know what i have been through!!!"

"Yep~ I don't.. But do tell me one thing.. Why are you attempting to do this?"

The boy clench his fist as he walk backward as the girl still stood on the railings.

"I am quirkless..."

"And?"

"You dont understand! I can't be a hero.. My friend was right i should-"

"Ara, Ara~ screw that piece of sh*t of yours"

"Wh-what?"

"A hero is not power but a hero is someone who can save life, a hero is not a fame~ but a hero is those who give hope on someone life through their actions."

The boy stare at her confuse as she glided next to him touching nose as she smile (more like a smirk)

"You.. Can be a hero"

As the girl back away as the boy tears fall and kneel while crying up the girl sigh and said 𝗌𝗈𝗆𝖾 𝗌𝖾𝗇𝗍𝖾𝗇𝖼𝖾 that make him burst into tears.

"Your a hero of your own if your able to fight your own weak self into better!!~"

The girl smile didn't waver at him as he cried out.. she bend down and patted his fluffy green hair making fluster with warmness inside his heart.

"Become a hero, I believe in you"

»̲̲̲̅̅̅»৵̍̎̏̐̑̒̓.»̲̲̲̅̅̅»-█̳²»̲̲̲̅̅̅»̗̗̗̗̗̗̗̗̗̗̗̗̗৵̍̎̏̐̑̒̓.»̲̲̲̅̅̅»-█̳²»̲̲̲̅̅̅»̗̗̗̗̗̗̗̗̗̗̗̗̗.»̲̲̲̅̅̅»৵̍̎̏̐̑̒̓.»̲̲̲̅̅̅»-█̳²»̲̲̲̅̅̅»̗̗̗̗̗̗̗̗̗̗̗̗̗৵̍̎̏̐̑̒̓.»̲̲̲̅̅̅»-█̳²»̲̲̲̅̅̅»̗̗̗̗̗̗̗̗̗̗̗̗̗.»̲̲̅̅

A:n- dramatic yet
Anyway
You already know who that boy is right? Anyways sayonara~!!

Also I change some stuff hehe