information

hellooooo <3

so i've been absolutely enamored with the danganronpa franchise and have been utterly disappointed at the lack of recent books. so i figured,,, why not write my own? and if it does well perhaps i can indulge into the anime !! ^-^

but anyways i'm just here to say some general things. some WARNINGS are obvious danganronpa things,,, murder, killing, gore, swearing,,, stuff like that.

and this will be an, um, sweater weather type of book because honestly i want fuyuhiko AND peko so... yes. if you're uncomfortable with that THEN GET THE F OFF MY ACCOUNT BRUH.

i'll be following along on a gameplay, so forgive me if some chapters are tooooo long or i miss out on some details. those who have played the game know just how much it is haha.

*so update as i'm writing this,,, the chapters are very lengthy, i'm sorry!! T-T plus there's not much room for dialogue in the first two chapters but i swear it gets better in the third and on!!! please give it a chance.*

* also the picture is really ugly but bare with me i'll make it better if this book actually gets recognition*

on to the topic of her ultimate.. ultimate warrior,,, huh? don't attack me with the "but that's OP!!" like,,, i know miss girl... i know. personally, i wanted to make her/you ultimate psychiatrist or something having to do with mental health but i couldn't.

becauseeeee,,, these are ultimate/remnants of despair,, what despair could that have caused?? mocked you over your underlying mental health? like in the anime hiyoko is rendered useless in a fight as she is a dancer, so i wanted to give ms [y/n] a fighting chance.

plus *cough* sparring moments with peko and akane *cough* also fight scene with mukuro if this story ever gets there.

anyways, i think that brings us to the end of my little tangent. uh, on to the story, i guess? you'll see my favoritism towards some of the characters because i can't help it.

and sorry if the personality is unlike you,,, but if you don't like my depiction, then there's other stories for you to read ^-^

                    also, this has just been published! but like i said before the first two chapters aren't                            very enjoyable. so i mass published 5 from the very start, to hopefully keep people                              invested bahaha okay sorry.

uhhhhhhh i don't want this to be mega long so ,,, ONWARDS.