chapter 12

a/n dudes yesterday i worked a 14 hour shift and i'm probably going to do the same shit today T-T i'm trying my best to eat & sleep, so thank u for ur nice comments, it means a lot!!! another boring chapter but i gotta establish plot somehow lol ILY SORRY

usami was screaming, "wh-where are you!? where are you hiding!?"

you? is there another person here? it must be the voice from earlier, you deducted.

"h-hiding? who are you talking to?" hajime asked.

his answer was given in the form of a laugh, "puhuhuhu!"

"...eh?"

"hey-hey! where are you? show yourself!"

"ahhhh-hahahahahaha!" the maniacal laughter continued.

and as if this island couldn't get any weirder, a bear... thing? appeared from within the statues. it was half black, and half white, with a smile and red eye on the black side. it sort of looked like usami, or it was just a stuffed animal. your brain couldn't decipher that as of now

"why, hello there! thank you all for waiting! long time, no see guys! i am monokuma! i'm the headmaster of this academy!"

long time no see? did you know this...thing?

"ahem, now that i have made my dashing appearance, the first thing i need to say is...this is so friggin' lame! lame, i say! lamer than the lamest lamesauce! oh wait. lamesauce!? is that tasty?"

"just as i thought... it was you! but...how..? why is monokuma here!?"

it seems as though monokuma is not new. he greeted your group as if he knew you, and even usami knows who he is.

"aw shaaaadup! i'm livid, you know... and i'm about ready to barf thanks to your lukewarm attitude! just what's with this 'heart-throbbing school trip' crap anyway!? i'm bored! so hopelessly bored!"

hopelessly, huh? what a strange thing to say as the self-proclaimed headmaster of hope's peak academy...

"this just ain't fun at all! you better knock off this farce right now! you've gotta make this, you know... meet the demands of the world. nobody wants to see high school students living calm and peaceful lives. what everyone wants to see is... other people's misery...and despair..."

"wh-what the hell is with this stuffed animal...!? nothing he's saying makes any damn sense...!" fuyuhiko voiced your collective thoughts.

"be careful, everyone! stay back and leave this to me! i don't know why monokuma is here, but as long as i have this magic stick..."

and just like that, monokuma... pounced, "yah! opening!"

the two stuffed animals got into a full on brawl, with monokuma so obviously winning. you couldn't help but wince.

"victory!" monokuma exclaimed as he stood over usamis, now broken, magic stick.

"noooo! my magic stick!"

"now then, what to do after my flawless victory... first of all, you're too plain. white rabits are faar too plain. soooo, i'm gonna make you in my image!" monokuma let out an ugly cackle.

another battle ensued, another one sided battle. their arguments fell on deaf ears, as you couldn't do much but watch.

and at the end of it, a new usami was born.

"taaa-daa! ALL DONE!" monokuma stood behind usami proudly.

your former plain white teacher was now a copy of monokuma. however, she was half pink and half white, and gained the formers red eye.