chapter 1

your mind was fuzzy at the sight of a door in front of you, and in order to get answers, you opened the door. 

"another one?"

 you slowly walked in and tried to understand what was going on. in front of you were all sorts of different looking people.

"oh, you must be a freshman here as well!"

"huh?" you questioned.

you looked around and saw a normal classroom. desks, a board, chairs, nothing too out of the ordinary.

"no time for this repetitive conversation," a larger man interrupts, "since you're the last student to arrive, let's start the discussion.:

"eh, this is everyone? how do you know?" an eccentric looking girl in the corner asks.

"there are only seventeen desks in this classroom, and this girl is the seventeenth student... it's obvious if you bother to think about it...!" he looks down on the rest of us.

"and just what are gonna talk about? the reason we're all gathered here in this classroom?"

"first, i need to confirm something. out of everyone here... is there anyone who actually remembers how they came to this classroom?"

"...eh?" ahoge boy exclaimed.

you all looked around at each other. a surprised look appeared on everyone's face...not one person raised their hand.

"so before you realized it, you were in this classroom... then everyone here is in the same predicament... no matter how you look at it, it's unnatural. even you stupid-looking ones would agree, right?"

you covered your mouth to stop the laugh from coming out, "stupid-looking ones..."

"i-it sure is strange. nobody actually remembers how they came here..." the red head starts, then realizes what was said, "...hey! what do you mean, 'stupid-looking'?!"

"the moment you set foot on the campus, you felt a strange dizziness, and now you're here and don't know why... that is what i experienced before i arrived here. am i correct in assuming that's true of all of you?"

"th-that happened to me too, but..."

"eh!? that dizziness wasn't just me? everyone felt the same dizziness... that's weird!"

"whaaat?" you questioned jokingly, "i thought i was just iron deficient!" 

a girl clad in a nurse outfit lightly at your joke, causing you to make eye contact. you let out a smile and she screamed, talking to avoid your gaze, " e-even if it's just a coincidence...it feels too good to be true..."

"so you're saying it's not just a coincidence, then."

"how could it be a coincidence, that feels... impossible?" you wonder out loud.

"...hm?"

"meaning... we can only speculate who's responsible for this strange phenomenon."

you pondered in silence. a group of 17 ultimates suddenly passing out? someone had to be behind that, there's literally no way it was coincidental. something isn't right here.

"hah! i don't know what you're so worried about, but that doesn't sound like a huge deal..."

"uh... on the contrary, it seems like a gigantic deal..." you trail off.

"yeah...what do you mean?"

"i mean it's a minor problem. instead of trying to figure out why we're here, we should try and figure out why we can't leave..."