1- Unwanted

Btw Jimin is 16 and Jungkook is 18 in this

let's get this bread

-:-

The ear-piercing cracking sound of a belt coming down on the bed awoke Jimin from his slumber.

"Get up you good for nothing piece of trash. You're coming with me" his father sneered from above my bed, casting a dark shadow over his figure. His face was twisted into a look of disgust as he harshly grabbed Jimin's wrist in a way that was sure to leave bruises later, and dragged him out of the door. He tried screaming for my mother, but his father roughly put his hand over his mouth, preventing me from breathing properly.

His fight or flight mode activated and he attempted to wrench his hands out of his father's grasp, but it only made the man squeeze his jaw tighter as he pushed the small boy against the wall, a sickening smile painting his face.

"Money's tight, Jimin. We've only got a few options. Selling you is one of them." The ball of anxiety in Jimin's stomach tightened with each word that he said.

"We're taking you to the palace. I doubt they'd want you but it's not like I want you either. You were a failure. A mistake." His grip on the boy's jaw loosened and he began pulling him out of the house's small door, hurling abuse and curses with every step he took.

A small, broken down car with a rusted trailer attached to the back was waiting out the front. Jimin's father shoved him into the trailer as a man sitting in the driver's seat of the car wound down the window and handed him a large wad of cash.

"Take this one to the palace. Perhaps he'll be of use there." He spat out at the driver.

The man nodded and wound the window back up as Jimin's father slammed the rusty hinged door of the trailer down with a squeak, concealing the tiny, blonde haired boy in darkness. He began sobbing softly in the gloom, resting his head against a stack of hay and trying as hard as possible to keep quiet, as to not annoy the man who was currently driving him to what he supposed was going to be my new life.

Images of his precious mother and twin sisters ran through his head. Who would protect them from his father while he was gone? How would mama be able to take care of the twins without his help? Would she even have enough money to feed them if he wasn't there to take extra jobs? And would father finally stop wasting money at the pub and get a job? Thoughts raced through his head like frames in a movie.

To say that Jimin was scared would be an understatement.

-:-

A/N- So this is my first book and it's kinda trash already but let's just pray it turns out ok.. I'm kind of a shitty writer so please bear with me. I also have no idea what time period this is supposed to be is so let's just say that it's modern but the town is really old fashioned.

I'll most likely forget to update 80% of the time but I (j)hope you like it.. Idk if anyone will read this but if you do read and vote ily.

PS- this first (extremely short) chapter is dedicated to my sister. Luv ya sis ❤️