Authors Note

As a result of Harry being raised by Sirius and Remus, Harry Potter ends up in Slytherin. The only thing you need to know is in his toddler years Sirius and Remus could barely make ends meet before Sirius inherited his uncles fortune, than for about a year they lived with the Tonks. Harry has to spend the equivalent of 10 weeks at the Dursley's a year, but before Hogwarts lived with his family in a cottage in Mould-on-the-Wold, Cotswolds, and attended a muggle primary school called Stow-on-the-Wold since he was 3 or 4. Sirius wanted Harry to know the children of fellow OotP members so he already is friends with Ron, Ginny, Fred, and George (Prewett's) Susan Bones (Edgar Bones) and Neville Longbottom (Alice and Frank). Andromeda and Ted are like his aunt and uncle, Nymphadora like his cousin/sister, and Lyall Lupin like his grandfather although he doesn't see him often. Also Harry has an adopted little brother named Canini Howling who is a werewolf and his parents were murdered by Fenrir Greyback, he's 8 and three quarters when the story starts and his mother was Eli Burke, daughter of Herbert and Belvina and granddaughter of Caractacus. Canini is Italian on his fathers side, but was born and raised in England.