Chapter 9

TW: This chapter contains depictions of s3xu@l @ss@ult. it's nothing too extreme, but reader discretion is advised.

<Zuko>

I followed Jet up the giant staircase of Suki's big house. Hopefully we'd find Sokka soon. He looked really scared when that person dumped their drink on him.

Jet led me through a corridor that was almost empty. I started getting a little nervous, but I suspected it was because I was worried for Sokka.

Yeah, that was it.

Just worried for Sokka.

Jet pointed to an open doorway. "Saw him go in here." He said.

I walked in, but the room was empty.

"Uh, Jet?" I asked.

"Yeah," He said.

"Didn't you said he was in he-" Before I could finish, Jet pinned me against a wall.

I looked up at him. "What are you-" Jet forced his lips on mine, and I shoved him away quickly. "No!" I shouted. "No, stop, I don't want this!"

Jet grabbed my wrists and held them above my head.

"STOP!" I screamed. "Please! S- SOMEBODY HELP!"

***

<Sokka>

I walked out of the restroom. I had finally gotten most of the alcohol scent out. It was too bad that I didn't bring any extra clothes, but I cleaned them off as best as I could.

When I walked out, I heard muffled yelling. Was that... no, it couldn't be. But it sounds like...

I followed the sound down a mostly empty corridor. At the end of the corridor was a room with the door cracked open.

"HELP! PLEASE!" A voice screamed. "SOMEO- OW!"

That voice definitely sounded familiar...

ZUKO!

I ran down the corridor as fast as I could, and flung open the door to see my boyfriend pinned by his wrists against the wall by some older guy.

"Sokka!" Zuko cried, sounding relieved.

I glared at the guy. "Get. Away. From. Him."

The guy snickered, then turned back to Zuko. "This yer boyfriend or sumthin'?" He asked.

Zuko spat in his face.

The guy kneed him in the gut.

I lost it. I ran at the guy and threw him down on the floor. "I TOLD YOU TO GET AWAY FROM HIM!" I screamed. Then, I wrapped my arm around Zuko and helped him get out of the room.

when we got to the top of the stairs, I turned to Zuko. "We need Katara. I- I know you don't really like her, but she knows first aid and-"

Zuko nodded. "Please."

I smiled at him.

I walked with Zuko into the kitchen. Surprisingly, Katara was there!

"Katara!" I waved her over.

Katara jogged over to us and asked, "What happened?" There wasn't any pity in her voice.

"We, uhm... just come with us." I said.

She rolled her eyes and sighed. "Okay."

We walked to an empty room on the ground floor and sat down on the floor.