Your a Damn Good Cop. Jim Gordon / Enter Vortex

Vortex's Pov ( His Crush will be Revealed in Season 2.  Anyone want to  guess.  Hehehe . Good luck )

My name is Vortex , I've been Working alone for as long as I can Remember . I prefer to work solo . The only thing I care about is myself . I don't need no fucking crew . No Leader . I look at the city.  Sitting on a Rooftop  . I grumble and leave . Getting bored

Then I see Harley and Her Pathetic Crew Robbing a Corpse . I Decided to follow them

No one's Pov

Meanwhile with Y/n and Ivy. They where at Harley's New Base

Ivy was pouring some wine while she got a book.  She was getting ready to read it when Harley's crew came in with the Corpse , making her drop her drink

Y/n was working on Ivy's Plant's When he heard Harley and the Crew come in

Y/n : " Of all thing's you could have stolen ? You stole this ? "

Harley ignored him

Harley : " Oh that Awesome . Everyone brought there A Game . I mean Pyscho You made those T Rex bones just come to life and chased that Guard "

Ivy : " Did You Steal King Tuts body ? I was going to see that on Sunday "

Harley : " See it ? Now you can touch it "

She Opened the The Tomb

Ivy : " Yeah but I've never been in a Museum and thought oh I wish I could Touch this dead body "

Y/n Snickered

Harley : " Well someone must want it because it was under heavy guard "

Clayface : " And we needed a new autumn "

Harley : " We'll get used to it . The new's must be all over this . Let's see what there saying about us on Vilianilly . Evil " * Opens the laptop *

Harley : " Wait What ? Kgbeast is getting nominated for the legion of Doom ? I'm way better than him . People must be freaking out in the comments "

Dr Pyscho : " This was long overdue yay.  Worked with him on three Assassination's . So Professional . Couldn't have happened to a better Guy . Screw you that guy "

Harley : " What the hell does it take to get Nominated "

Clayface : " Ooh look.  There is one about you.  Why is nobody talking about Harley Quinn ? I'd like to Nominate Her to sit on my face . Oh well that's . Should have read it through "

Harley grabs her bat and Smashed the  tomb

Y/n : " Woah , Woah "

Ivy : " Um . Do you want to just use your words ? "

Harley : " I have been busting my ass to be Noticed by the legion of Doom for the past two months.  I've done everything there is to do "

Dr Pyscho : " You mean we've done ? "

Harley : " Yeah I was using the Royal eye sorry for the rant but I'm fine now "

Harley Smashed King Shark's Computer

King Shark : " Hey "

Harley : " Ok , now I'm fine "

Y/n sighed

Ivy : " Hey So I can't help but notice your that your Being extra Harley today . And just honestly.  I don't understand your obession with The legion of Doom.  I mean those guys are genuinely peices of Shit "

Y/n : " Yeah.  I agree . Which is why I prefer to Work Alone.  Unless it's with You or Ivy "

Harley : " Uh yeah obviously.  But those pieces of shit are the only people ever treated as equals . I'll never match up to him unless I'm in the legion to "