Trapped / Enter Riot

Y/n , Harley , Ivy , The Crew and Vortex where attempting to blast there way into Mr Freeze's fortress . But didn't have any Success

Dr Pyscho : " Oh that was Successful , come on . We can't get in Mr Freeze's Territory so why not we just let him keep it alright ? "

Harley : " Because he froze my living Body and put me on Display for my Enemies to Mock "

King Shark : " And now your frezzeing us , the Cycle of Violence is real

Y/n : " Luckily I have Ice power's now so the cold doesn't effect me "

Harley : " I will not rest until we bury each and every one of these Injustice league Motherfuckers who stole Gotham from me "

Ivy : " What ? There Dumping toxic waste into the harbor I gotta stop these Assholes "

Dr Pyscho : " That Happened like two weeks ago "

Ivy : " It did ? "

King Shark : " Yes "

Ivy : " How did I miss that ? "

Clayface : " Well It certainly wasn't because you where attending my one man performance Joe's The Year of Magical Thinking  "

King Shark : " I went "

Harley : " Fire in the Hole " She fired the Rocket but nothing Happened

Harley : " What the hell kind of Ice is this ? "

Mr Freeze's goons mock them , but accidentally Reveal that Firefly's flamethrower could burn down the Ice and the Flamethrower is held by Dr Trap

Harley : " Thank you for your help . Text us if you think of anything else "

Later Kite Man flies Y/n , Harley and Ivy to the Museum where Dr Trap made his residence

Harley : " Alright listen we get in , Grab his Flamethrower and get out.  Then there is this trash fire Barbecue place near here I've been dying to try out "

Kite Man : " Sounds good but we got a lot of left over chilli to get through "

Harley : " You guys are making to much Chilli , ok.  You never want to go out anymore "

Ivy : " We made a pretty steep investment in our slow cooker so we just had to just get our moneys worth . You know "

Kite Man lands and they get off

Ivy : " Thanks for the Ride Babe "

Kite Man : " Any time Babe . Turns out in a post Apocalyptic World kite are pretty curcial "

Harley : " You know you don't have to say that Everytime you drop us off ok ? "

Kite Man : " A batch of high protein snack's . For long lasting energy for later . Wink "

Harley : " Did he just say Wink ? "

Y/n : " Ugh "

Ivy : " Yeah it's like a Inside Joke "

Harley : " Hey so , we have been meaning to talk to you about something. And listen don't take this the wrong way.  But as Your BFF's and only F's.  Me and Y/n think you can do better than kite man "

Ivy : " And what's the Right way to take that "

Harley : " You know now that your branching out from only caring about things with bridges . You gotta get out there just play the field your the new Poison Ivy you don't have to commit to the first guy who is nice to you "