Inner ( Para ) Demons

Y/n and Harley are visibly battling with themselves over a lounging Poison Ivy , Deciding if they should talk to her or not

Ivy : " Y/n , Harls if where going to talk about it.  Let's just talk about it "

Y/n : " Sure "

Harley : " If you want to i guess we could ya , That was crazy right ? "

Y/n : " Oh yeah , Definitely "

Ivy : " So crazy "

Harley : " I've been thinking about it a lot and I think it was "

Ivy : " A Impetuous in the moment thing , Ya know ?  "

Harley : " Yes "

They kept trying to make excuses as to why they Kissed .

Ivy : " We weren't really thinking , you know "

Harley : " It's so Werid and uncanny how you just said what I was going to say "

Y/n sat with Harley , sitting in between them

Ivy : " I think we just chalk it up to a crazy moment , where something crazy happened.  You know I mean that's it "

Harley : " Totally , Totally it was so me.  Harley Quinn always doing crazy things . Always being Impetuous . Always Kissing People * Picks up and kisses Dr Pyscho *

Dr Pyscho : " Disgusting your not my type "

Ivy : " Harley , are you sure your cool ? "

Harley : " Yes I swear to you I'm just we are cool "

Y/n , Harley and Ivy lean closer to each other

Ivy : " Great , I'm just glad where just on the same page , I mean I'm getting married to Kite Man soon you know so I got to focus on that "

Harley : " Me and Y/n are super busy planning our next moves , almost to many moves . Wow look at that I'm actually late to a move planning meeting "

Ivy : " This is so good , Y/n and Harley.  I'm glad we just talked about this and I would never want anything to mess up our friendship you know "

Harley : " Yes totally , Especially over some kiss that didn't mean anything. Are you going to tell Kite Man ? "

  Later in the Gotham Mall , Y/n and Harley are still trying to decide on to fill her time and make themselves appear busy. 

Harley : " Ok since we all know I'm super busy I'm Crazy busy , I'm the Busyist I've ever been . * Puts down a picture of Y/n , Harley and Ivy * What am I super busy with ? What's next ? "

King Shark : " I thought we where going to chill out and have fun and have fun after we took the Injustice league out "

Harley : " Oh yeah where going to have fun , as I become the world's most feared Supervillain "

King Shark : " That's not you "

Dr Pyscho : " Harley ,  First I want to apologise for these Pussies * Looks at Y/n , King Shark and Clayface *

Y/n : " Fuck off "

Dr Pyscho ignored Y/n and continued

Dr Pyscho : " I for one welcome you to pushing the evil . This is what I've dreamed of . If you want to do some truly evil shit then I'm your guy.  What are your thoughts on killing Puppies "

Batgirl came

Batgirl : " Harley , I've come to warn you about my Dad "

Dr Pyscho : " Wait who are you ? "