09

First Love

"What's the best part of the day?"
"Being able to see her."

"You okay?" It was Sora who had asked that of her. Nothing can escape her eyes, can it? "Yeah! I'm fine. Just didn't get enough sleep." Mishil said, trying to move her right arm to the minimum.

"Noona! Come here!" Huening Kai called. All of them were younger than her but acted like a mini group of bodyguards to her since it was no secret to the boys that this Noona was their Namjoon Hyung's soulmate.

The youngest made her sit on a couch while Taehyun handed her a bottle of water. Mishil, even if she didn't want to, had to lift her right hand to grab the bottle because the other was holding some important papers related to TXT's debut in a few months.

She lifted her right arm, biting down her lower lip to prevent giving out a painful groan but fate had other plans for her. "Noona, your bonding bruises!" Yeonjun yelped, making the girl hiss.

The bruises were yet again, a darker shade of red, and even looking at them, would make a person wince. "Do you need healing?" Sora asked, kneeling in front of the girl. "No,  I'm fine, I actually...uh...rubbed them against the practice wall. It'll be fine." Mishil assured, not wanting to worry any one of them.

Sora nodded, not buying the excuse. She looked at the younger, her eyes squinted as she began storming. "Boys, get to practice and Mishil, send these papers to the Board of Directors. I'll be back in 20 minutes."

Sora walked out to the practice room, climbing up a flight of stairs, up the BTS practice room. Where the boys are practising for their upcoming album. Sora walked in, watching the boys practice their adorable choreography for their upcoming performance. Her eyes moved from her boyfriend being adorable to the tallest one in the room.

Why were these two so different? Why was she struggling to stay on her feet while he, was dancing like he was born doing it? What was that none of them knew? What games was Destiny playing with the soulmates?

The song ended with the boys holding out their index and middle finger and Sora saw the bonded skin on Namjoon's fingers being the same, old light pinkish colour. While Mishil's bruises were a darker shade of red.

Jimin noticed the older woman, smiling, "Noona!" They all turned to Sora. Jin smiled at his girlfriend, waving her in. Sora walked in, hugged her boyfriend, and then greeted all the other members and staff.

"Namjoon-ah! How do you feel?" Sora looked at Namjoon who was laughing with Hoseok about something. "Oh, good Noona! I feel great. How are you? The boys?" The younger ones smiled at their leader's question.

"Sora Noona, Namjoon Hyung wanted to ask, how Mishil Noona is doing?" Jungkook snickered, teasing the leader. "Yah! Stop it!" Namjoon blushed, hitting the air as Jungkook dodged his fist. "She's good. Honestly, the boys are so fond of her. It seems like she's been with them for more than just a month."

It had been exactly one month since Mishil had joined BigHit as Sora's assistant and let's just say, things were falling into place. Day by day, her relationship with Namjoon escalated. Now, whenever these two were in the same room, they were always talking, joking or just healing while leaning on each other.

One similarity these two had was they were real bookworms, so they could spend hours talking about their favourite books and characters.

Moreover, since Mishil was an ARMY, they talked for hours about their music, their lyrics, the MV theories and a lot more. They both were long past the stage of awkwardness as Mishil spent at least 3 nights each week at the BTS dorm, where she and Namjoon shared his king-size bed.