Part 1

*EDITED*

She is sad and shedding tears on seeing her family leaving her alone, alone in this unknown place, Delhi, for a good cause. Her parents left her in her hostel, seeking a glance for one last time with tears. The place seems to be huge and gigantic. While she was wondering how her life will go on, there comes a girl with spectacles wearing a bright smile and a similar face. Ah! She has seen her in the church where she too goes. Her heart somewhat felt light seeing someone she knows. Her name is Ragini. Ragini helped her to take the things to the room. It was too shock because both belonged to same room.

The days went on and the bond between them still remained formal. Ragini's school friends were living in another hostel inside the same campus, so when she said that she is going to shift there, she too went with her along with one of their roommates. Since Ragini has no heart to reject, all the three went there and settled. She mingled with Ragini's friends which became her own friends.

Her name is Kushi, a silent creature with big round eyes and a shy nature. Ragini was full of life and was smiling all time. Even both were in same class, Kushi found a friend in her class, Pragya.

The days went smoothly and was making all the lives happier than ever. Apart from missing their family, all seems to be there for each other. Their first year in their college got over.

It was after a few days where the second year of her academics started. Everything was fine, is fine too. The story starts when Sheena, her class mate and best friend of Ragini in class but seems now to be a little far from each other and who is also their roommate created a WhatsApp group, "Arru". It was a silly reason for this creation. The group included Ragini, Kushi, Sheena and her another friend, Sheila. There was a special person in the group who was the main reason to create this silly group, which will happen to be the BUTTERFLY EFFECT, Arnav and Sheena nick-name him, Arru. There goes the hero of our story Arru entering the lives of the four girls.

Arnav too, is a silent spectator for those who have known him but a naughty and fun-criminal minded boy for those who knew him deeply. He resides in Delhi and a boy who acts maturely. He brings out his secrets one by one. We will get to know about this secret boy more.

Our hero and heroine of the story are Arnav and Kushi. The story tells how both will meet and becomes close. And also, how the life of fate takes them. Let's see where the butterfly effect of WhatsApp group takes them.

SMASH THE VOTE BUTTON

To be continued...

--------------------------------------------------------

DATED: 06-11-2020

Yours,

Lily.