Part 8

*EDITED*

Arnav rode his bike to his apartment. He went with a smile and kept smiling the whole day. He stays alone away from his hometown for his work. He is not much into his friends and so he prefers to stay alone. He was happy and was happy with today's happenings. He couldn't get rid of his smile. He wanted to share this with someone, someone who knew about both, yes, it was Ragini. He made a WhatsApp call to her.

Arnav: Ragu, it's me Arnav.

Ragu: Tell me Arnav?

Arnav: I called you after a long time and you are not even greeting me properly.

Ragu: Oh god! It was just a month ago and you are not my relative to be greeted. Tell me

Arnav: A surprise for me. You know that I joined in my company and I saw Kushi.

Ragu: What!!!!!!!!!!!!

She shouted with utter shock so that he threw the phone. His phone's temper got a scratch.

Arnav: Why did you shout? I got a scratch.

Ragu: You are a manager and can't afford to buy a new temper. Leave that and tell me what happened. This is something unexpected.

She again said the same shock which brought smile on his face.

Arnav: Even I didn't expect this and said everything, top to bottom, even the small romance.

Ragu: But don't keep your hopes high. I can't believe she fell for you, the girl who said love is bitter once.

Ragini laughed thinking of a scenario. During her last UG course in her hostel, they all were having fun and the target was Kushi. During those days, she kept on singing her own song in the own composed tune, 'Love is bitter, nananana, love is injurious to health, nanana, it makes you mad, it brings you bad health, nanananana, it makes you roam around street, nananana', and Ragini was recording everything and they had good fun.

Arnav: Are you there?

Ragini: I think it's not true, I'm shocked by hr behaviour but as far as I know her, she won't fall in love and you don't come to conclusion.

Arnav: Stop it, did I say that she has fallen in love with me? It was you

Ragini: Okay, don't you dare think anything of that sort and don't fall again. Wait, you said you forgot her but the way you portray today's scene seems you are still into her.

Arnav: Okay Ragu, I have work, I need to cook, bye.

Ragini: Fine, I know you are avoiding this topic. But you will come again to me and I won't pick up your call, bye.

Ragini cut her phone call.

Arnav: I won't call you.

Arnav shouted at her phone and he imagined that Ragini was saying, 'I would never call you'. He stood up to cook but stopped at his phone's notification, popping with Ragu's name.

'I blocked your number'

He replied, 'I know you will unblock me, my friend and I don't care, haha'

He smiled at his friend and again saw the phone thinking it was Ragini's message. Seems, Ragini has blocked his number. It would be for two days. He saw Kushi's messaging popping; he once threw himself on his bed with a smile. Still the same k-pop fan. He knew that Kushi was a lover of K-drama and pop. He remembered his college days, sometimes her profile would be a Korean who is a boy but looked like a girl, sometimes her caller tune where he finds himself not understanding with the words and think what are they blabbering.