Part 6

*EDITED*

Kushi was hell shocked and exclaimed with joy when he saw her boss' face while he was settling on his chair.

Kushi: Arnavvvv

Arnav looked at her. Yes, it was because of the Butterfly effect, he thought and smiled within at his silly thought. They met again.

Arnav: Oh Miss Kushi, it's great to meet you here. I know your team has done a great job but you should make sure that the client accepts the software. You should ask your client about his convenience to use this app. I don't know how you were working before but I want everyone to know the opposite party's suggestion as they are going to work with it. Now you can take your leave.

Arnav spoke with an eye to eye contact with all professional.

Kushi: Okay sir. I will take care of it in future.

Arnav: No, I want you to start from this project.

Kushi: But sir, we have completed our testing.

Arnav: I need to you to work on this again and to be completed as soon as possible. Now you can take your leave.

Kushi: Okay sir. Thank you.

While going out of his cabin and to shut the door, Kushi bent again to have a look at him leaving the gap between the wall and the door.

Kushi(mind): Is this really him? He has grown into a man and so professional.

Arnav: yes, Miss Kushi. Do you need any help?

Kushi: No sir, yes sir. Actually, I want to meet you when you leave the office, can you?

Harish was shocked to see this side of Kushi as she too is professional, who could call a boss to have a private talk. Unknown to that, they are college friends, he got another shock.

Arnav: yeah sure, Miss Kushi.

After Kushi has gone, Harish went to his boss who was smiling.

Arnav: Now, what happened to you?

Harish: Sir, as far as I came to know about you, I know you are lenient but I didn't think you are lenient enough to go for a private talk.

Arnav: No, Harish. We were college friends. It was office hours so I didn't talk as her friend, so, I said that I could meet her

Harish: Sorry sir, I thought you too got into her.

Arnav: into her?

Harish: Love at first sight but you are not.

Arnav didn't fail to notice 'you TOO'. But then he didn't ask as it was office works and he was NOT into her then why to care.

Kushi went to her cabin with a thoughtful face.

Kushi: No wonder, he became the manager in a short time but how is this possible, it is an IT field. How could he come up so soon to this position?

Sharun: About whom are you talking?

Kushi: Boss.

Helen joins the discussion.

Helen: What boss? Do you know him?

Kushi: Yes, I know him. We were college friends.

Helen: But how did he come to this position or could ask why are you in this position?

Kushi didn't like her last question but too answered,

Kushi: I took two years break in between.