Part 23

After Shaina said everything about her sister to Arnav, Arnav was like a ball of fire. He wanted to do something to shut her down but he has to wait for the right time. He was waiting for the moment when Helen would burst out. He is not a man to make big plans and to get her caught. He just waited and got his fruit. That’s when Helen burst and without waiting a second more, he took his phone secretly and recorded that 30 seconds video. It was enough for him to get rid of her. He sent the video to the CEO.

Shaina, Kushi and Arnav were enjoying their weekend in a fine restaurant and they were returning towards Kushi’s house. Shaina went in leaving the love birds alone. Shaina took her key to open the house but it was already opened. Shocking Shaina, slowly opened the door and took a pocket knife for her safety. She didn’t find anybody in the living area. She slowly went in her room not finding anyone. She galloped slowly without a noise making into Kushi’s room but shocked to hear some moments. She took a vase nearby and tried to hit the person but she gasped at a new found innocent lady.

Shaina: Who are you?

Lady: I am Kushi’s mom

Shaina: Hello aunty. I… am rea…lly sorry. But key?

Lady: She gave me before once.

Shaina: Am really sorry aunty. I mistook you for a stranger or some bad one.

Kushi’s mom: No, it’s good to be cautious. Where is she?

Shaina: She is outside.

Kushi’s mom went out in search of her daughter but then Shaina’s mind popped up that Kushi is with her boyfriend. Shaina tried to block her way but her mother saw that she should not have seen.

SLAP!!!

Kushi: Maa?

Kushi’s mom: What were you doing?

Kushi was silent. Kushi was giving flying kisses to Arnav and that’s when her mother saw the scene.

Kushi’s mom: You are the Kushi I sent you to work.

SLAP!!!

Arnav: Aunty, please. It’s not her fault.

Kushi’s mom: Yes, it’s not her fault. It’s yours. I believed you to be her friend but not like this.

Kushi: Maa, please. He has nothing to do with this.

Kushi’s mom: I didn’t believe her but when now I believe.

Arnav: Who aunty?

Kushi’s mom: Don’t speak anything.

***
CEO: What have you done?

Helen: What did I do?

CEO show his phone where Arnav had recorded the scene.
*scene as recorded in the phone*

Helen: tch, I will give you transfer.
Arnav: You can’t do anything as I am a loyal employee.

Helen: But I am the CEO’s daughter. I will do what I say. I will show you hell and I will get you by hook or crook.

*scene ended*

Helen was shocked to see this. She didn’t think in her wildest dreams that he will do such things. She sensed what would he do with this.

CEO: Do you think what will happen if he spread this?

Helen was silent.

CEO: You are!!! Argg!!! I don’t know but I want you to say sorry to whoever you caused trouble and you! Enough of doing work. Get back home by tomorrow.

Helen: Papa, I am sorry. I won’t cause any problems. I love him but he is not understanding my love.

CEO: I don’t care. I have given you enough of freedom and you spoiled it. NOW GO OUT.

Helen’s body was burning in anger. She wanted to destroy their love. Huh! How could anyone change so easily.

***

Helen was the one who made an anonymous call to Kushi’s mother and said about their love. She knew that no parent will allow for love and her guess was correct in Kushi’s matter. Her parents were not okay with love. Kushi’s sister did a love marriage. There happened a big war at home. But being the same caste and religion, their parents finally agreed but after a long struggle. Her father and mother indirectly warned her not to fall in any traps. But unfortunately, Kushi was strong but her heart wasn’t strong enough to hold onto her parents’ philosophy in front of Arnav. Kushi didn’t even feel that she will fall into love one day. After falling in love, Kushi didn’t think about her family but Arnav. But now, she is facing the toughest phase of her life. Her life decision.

***

All the four were sitting in the living area. Kushi was weeping and Shaina was consoling her. Arnav and Kushi’s mother was sitting separately.

Arnav knew that one day, he has to face such situation. He knew that it would be definitely Helen’s work. One side, he wanted to thank her but also, wanted to crush her. His family was once like the same as Kushi’s parents. But as years pass by, his family seems to ignore them. So, it was always a yes from his side. Now, he has a big work to make Kushi’s parents accept them. He couldn’t see his love crying. He saw how happy she was but now, everything seems to be upside down. His thoughts drowned when he heard Kushi’s mom’s voice.

Kushi’s mom: I am taking Kushi home.

Kushi: No mom. Please.

Kushi’s mom: I didn’t ask you but am ordering you.

Shaina: Aunty, pl…

Kushi’s mom: No, beta. I will take her home. She will send her resignation letter through mail.

Arnav: Aunty am sorry.

Kushi’s mom ignored Arnav and dragged Kushi to her room and called Shaina along with her.

Kushi’s mom: Beta, help me to pack Kushi’s clothes.

Shaina couldn’t do anything but to obey her words. She felt pity for Kushi. But then she thought, if Kushi would have accepted her, she would be in Arnav’s situation and the it would be worst than this.

After packing, Kushi was taken by her mother who ignored her cries and Arnav didn’t stop putting his efforts in stopping her mom. All went in vain.

Arnav and Kushi felt that both their love story has ended but they had to wait to see their end or a new beginning.

To be continued…
--------------------------------------------------------
DATED: 21-12-2020
Yours,
Lily.