Part 4

*EDITED*

The final year came. Arnav kept on growing his love for her but he couldn't guess what is in her mind. As mentioned earlier, Arnav has a fascinating technique of making everyone agree to him and believe his words. But he couldn't force himself to do that to Kushi. The reason was he was frightened of her, her anger. He couldn't guess of her mind set. Sometimes, she would be polite but sometimes a tigress. Arnav, the person who was fearless until then, Kushi made it possible. She would speak to him sometimes and sometimes, he felt that they were in fight which he himself was unaware of it. She would get angry whenever he brought the crush topic. Sometimes, Arnav would try but led into fight. And one day, it was a big fight. Big fight? Yes, it means both were not in contact for nearly five days. For Kushi, it was just five days. But for Arnav, it was 120 hours, that means, 7200 minutes or 432000 seconds. In class hours, they would never talk or to be precise, Kushi won't talk. They share things only in chats.

The professor has assigned to do projects individually. During these days, Arnav got another new friend, Ragini, Kushi's roommate cum best friend. It doesn't mean he talks only with girls, but only the important where being portrayed. He was one among the group where they were silent all the time and had their time within them unlike others who talk across the class. Ragini and Arnav became close during these project days trying to help one and another. Arnav shared his feelings only with one boy as he would keep it a secret. Whenever he said something about Kushi with others like her friends and his', it reaches her ears somehow which led to fight. But he found a new friend to share his feelings and guess what, she kept it as her secret. From then, he would share his feelings to his new found friend. Whenever he had a chance, he would keep on telling her how peaceful it is to share.

After that big fight, he felt low and shared with Ragini. Kushi was enraged for numerous reasons.

Arnav shared everything about her with Ragini. (Maybe out of jealousy, Kushi could been angered.

Before Ragini, Arnav shared only a single incident of their fight with Sheena, with an unexpected twist, Sheena shared it with Kushi's soul friend, and again with an unexpected twist, she said to Kushi with the exact words, "he is talking behind you"

Arnav once, messaged her from an unknown number saying, 'Arnav is your lover, I knew it' and to his dismay, Kushi found it's him.

All these happens often. Before these fights occurred, Kushi with her hostel friends along with Ragini wanted to buy herself a birthday dress. When Ragini said that she is going with her, Arnav joined them. How could he miss a chance like this? Kushi though they were not into any fights, she was uncomfortable with him.

Kushi and her friends looked for a beautiful dress and Ragini accompanied Arnav to help him choose a gift for Kushi. He bought a gift for her but then the fight started.

When Arnav shared about the 432000 seconds' fight, Ragini thought of sorting the issue. Ragini and Kushi were having a chat during their lunch.

"Kushi, I want to talk something about Arnav"

Kushi's gave her silence as her answer.

"Kushi, I am not talking on his behalf but I wanted too. See, I know among all fights, you are angry on him for talking behind your back, but it is not. We can't control our feelings, we are in an age when we have infatuation and crushes and what not. So, having or being a crush is not a big deal"

"That's fine but why he has to spread it?"

"Listen, can you remember, when I said about my crush, all came to know it, but how? Did I say to everyone, no. It's because of you all, all my friends. Even you all said in front of our staff, even in front of my crush, you all did."