Part 2

*EDITED*

These days were so beautiful for Arnav. He found a new friend in Sheena and Sheila apart from his boys. They were the first girls to befriend him.

Ragini left the group as she was least interested and slowly Kushi spoke when Arnav was making fun of her silence. To Kushi, he was the first boy to get close to her. Both seems to be reserved in character but when both speaks to each other, Arnav grew the bond between them by pulling her legs. That was how their first talk started.

Few months passed; their friendship grew. She shared most of her words with him, saying all happenings, even the slightest information which made him happy. It was declared semester study holidays. Suddenly, the day before exam, Arnav got a call from Kushi. When he attended the call, Arnav felt a little different than other days. He felt the soft breeze over his face. He unknowingly smiled. He was happy for something he doesn't know. He felt happy and there was always a smile over his face when she spoke to him. He doesn't know why but he keeps getting these feelings for past few days. He kept on ignoring those thoughts.

"Hello, hello? Arru, Arnav? Can you hear me?"

"Han... yes, yes, I'm in"

"What were you doing? I was talking to you but you seem to ignore me"

What can I say that you are affecting me?... Oh god! , Arnav thought smilingly.

"Hey, are you there? Am going to cut the call"

"No, no, am here"

"Are you busy?"

What work I have other than to talk to you?, Arnav thought.

"No, it was my mom who called me", Arnav gave an excuse not to be caught.

They had their good time, studying and giggling on silly jokes. After the call, Arnav laid on the bed, he was still feeling the same moment, the breeze, the smile, and her chattering. Why am I having these crazy feelings?

The next day was their first exam. All though he was an early riser, he got up very soon than usual, all dressed up perfectly to meet his new found-... he took his bag and, on the way, his smile was the one which didn't leave him for a second. He hasn't felt these on Sheena or Sheila but why with Kushi. Even before Kushi, they used to share him things and make fun of each other but something is definitely different with Kushi. He forgot about his exams, why not? She made him think about her all the time, what will his poor heart do? It keeps beating faster when he thinks of Kushi and now a days, it beats faster always.

Arnav was excited when he was entering the college, he is going to see her after long ten days of holidays. His eyes searched for her but to his disappointment he couldn't find her. He sat with his friends but his heart was earning for her appearance.

Arnav felt a familiar voice, he turned and saw her in simple blue kurti with pink leggings and shawl. Suddenly, she seems more beautiful to him. Her expressive eyes which matches her eyes. She was an expression queen. Her laugh still seems cute with her clipped mouth. she was having fun with her gang. Yes, that was the change, she would have clipped her mouth in these holidays, so she seems different, but what about her eyes. There he was caught starring at her and he just waved his hand and made sure he looked at her casually. She approached him and asked, "Have you prepared well?"

"Oh yes, what about you?", Arnav answered her struggling to get away those thoughts.

"I did, all the best, I'm going bye"

"Bye, all the best"

Arnav felt his would come out any second seeing her smiling at him.

"Oh god! it's sweating like hell", one of his friends said wiping away the sweat drops with his handkerchief.

"Yeah, it's too much at this season", another friend agreed to him.

"What? But I feel cool", Arnav said trying to find any sweat drops over his face with his hands.

"Then you sit here, we are going to class to sit under the fan", his friends got up but Arnav joined them. How could he miss the chance to see her?

During the exam, his concentration was on her while she was writing. When she suddenly found that someone was gazing at her, she looked at Arnav smiling at her. She found it strange but then thought and asked him, "Which question?"

"What?"

"Question number?"

Arnav understood that he was caught but thank god, she thought that he was seeing her to fill his paper.

"Number 5"

She murmured the answer and he shook his head and started to write but shocked when he found the professor scolding her for prompting the answer.

Arnav looked at her with a sorry look but she nodded a no with a smile. He felt the cool breeze again. He saw her the way she was writing her exam, her hairs falling over her face, her pout when she was struggling to get her answer and the happy face when she finally found it. He definitely knew that he took her out of the friends' zone but kept her in the crush zone. Yes, I have crush on her.

He blushed on his own thought and then hit his head that he was behaving like a girl. So, what, don't boys have the right to blush?

The week passed with their night study over phone calls and his starring in the exam hall. Kushi found him good in grasping at things and she also found him too observant. Of course, he was a keen observant and keep things in mind. He is not a man who forgets anything easily. He surprised her when he said things which shocked her and made her think, that happened a long ago. He is too good at his memory. And also, he observes very keenly but is it same in the others or is he observing only me? Oh God! Why am I thinking wrong about my friend? I am a fool to think like that.

Life is unpredictable. He did his schooling in a school only with boys. He was happy with them and he didn't leave any woman to enter his heart. His life in first year of his high school was the same as his school. He never ever glanced a sight at the girl's side. But that one event which triggered the butterfly effect, the group chat. He never once thought that he would have crush on this silent girl. Silent girl? She is such a chatterbox. He laughed at his own thoughts. He never ever thought that Kushi would break the wall to enter his heart without his permission, neither hers. Will she have feelings for me? But she is a girl who know her limits and stays in her limits. He smiled thinking of her.

Sheena and Sheila were still in friends' zone though they entered the friends before Kushi but Kushi passed the level of friends and entered into the crush zone. His heart was pounding with happiness. He was afraid whether he would have a heart attack because of over-happiness. Really? Does anyone get HEART ATTACK with over-happiness? At once, he took his phone googling about how heart attack occurs.

SMASH THE VOTE BUTTON

To be continued...

--------------------------------------------------------

DATED: 06-11-2020

Yours,

Lily.