Part 7

*EDITED*

Arnav was smiling thinking about the earring, as she said she wore it with her blue salwar with a green combo but a little too late. She is a heaven beauty. Her hair grew, thick and long but the same wavy hair. It suits her.

Arnav(mind): But too, she wore it unknowingly in front of me. If she would know that I would come here, she wouldn't have worn it. Let's see whether she wears it again with another set of blue salwar.

Arnav took his phone hearing notification. He looked at his WhatsApp, '+91 ********** added you'. He read, 'Delight software solutions' as the group name. Again, 'You are now an admin'. He saw the messages were popping out, "Welcome you, sir", "Welcome, sir", "Welcome you, Arnav", 'This message was deleted', "Welcome you, sir", "Welcome"...

His eyes caught one number which stated 'Welcome you, Arnav' which was deleted. Finally, he got her number.

Arnav(mind): So, my guess was right, she has changed her number. I still remember her old number.

He deleted the old number. He saved the number as 'Kushi'. No, no, no... 'Kushi', No..., 'Kushi'.

He was smiling at the profile. Again, through WhatsApp, is it a new butterfly effect?

Arnav: Wait, she already has my number? OMG!

Knock Knock

The door opened and Kushi was standing there with a smile.

Arnav(mind): Did she hear me?

Kushi: Shall we go?

Arnav: Where?

Kushi: Office hours are over. So, I don't think it would be good to have our talk here.

Arnav: Let me wind up, you wait outside.

Kushi nodded and went out but before that Arnav looked at her earring to confirm again.

Arnav winded up and went out. Arnav always had the habit of marking things in its place before winding up. He wants to be perfect but no so perfect, little perfect.

Kushi was waiting there in the parking. Arnav came there, they went to the nearby ice-cream parlour.

Kushi: So, Hi

Arnav: Hello

Kushi: How are you, Arnav?

Arnav: Am fine and you?

Kushi: Am good, how come you are here?

Arnav: After my UG course, you know I was placed in this company. Side by side, I did my correspondence in masters and learnt some new techniques and extra programming skills, I was made as the project head and now here as a manager.

Kushi: But how come as a manager so soon.

Arnav: I did expect such a question from you but even I was shocked for fast promotion. The owner himself called me and said about my promotion for my skills at this young age. So...

Kushi: Interesting.

Arnav: and what about you?

Kushi: I worked in another branch for nearly 1.5 years and then took a break and again joined.

Arnav: Why is that?

Kushi: I was doing my master in regular. You know, even I have learnt some coding.

Kushi, being in a computer field, she hates coding but now seems, she has some interest.

Arnav: That's good. By the way, your earring seems pretty.