Part 11

*EDITED*

Helen: Did he really came?

Shaina: You tell your Arnav not to follow my love.

Helen: It was your Kushi who kept on clinging with my boy.

Shaina: I thought after you spread that picture, Kushi would stop talking to him but no, they became closer.

Helen: I think they knew something about us

Shaina: Never ever they will come to knew that we are sisters.

Helen: Tell cousin, we aren’t sisters. If not for Arnav I wouldn’t have come here.

Shaina: Hey, just the hell. It was you who made him the boss and that too, in this branch.

Helen: He is also talented, so, he was made as my boss.

Shaina: Even my Kushi is talented and I will surely ask my dad to make her the boss in another branch and taker away from your Arnav and I will go away from you.

Saying so, both left in the opposite direction. Someone heard it and was in shock.

In the manager cabin.

Harish: Sir, I wanted to convey an important matter.

Arnav: Proceed

Harish: By any chance, do you know Helen before handed.

Arnav (stopped his work): No, why are you asking me?

Harish: Sir, do you anything about her?

Arnav: I know she is the daughter of our CEO which you knew already.

Harish: Sir, I just came to know that Helen and Shaina are sisters. They both like you and Kushi.

Arnav stood at once and went near him asked him to repeat and he too did so.

Arnav: Can I believe you?

Harish: You can check the CCTV sir.
Harish showed him the recording which he couldn’t hear but Harish enacted the play of both the roles.

Arnav: I couldn’t believe them. This position, I really don’t deserve.

Harish: No, sir. Like Helen said, you are talented

Arnav: But no one has come this position so soon.

Harish: Sir, don’t think much. If you think you have the capability to sit in this chair. Don’t think.

Arnav: Don’t tell this too Kushi. I wanted to ask, that day you said me I too love Kushi. Who is the other one? I thought it was Shaina but no

Harish: So, you knew that Shaina loves Kushi?

Arnav: Yes

Harish: It was Edwin. I don’t know if he was serious but I heard some rumours that he was trying for Kushi and he got a shot back from Kushi.

Arnav smiled at his terrific Kushi. He knew as he had already experienced it. He laughed at himself.

Harish: Sir, really are you just a friend or ?

Arnav: It’s office. Thank you for informing.

Harish scolded his boss in his mind. He had shared such a big thing and can’t he say such a small thing.
But only Arnav knew that it was not a small thing for him.

Arnav was thinking of Kushi, he went back to his college days again. It was a grand cultural. So, everyone was indulged in somecother events. Being in the final year, their classmates were organisers. But they both didn’t get involved just came with their friends who were organisers and they were left alone. It was the first time in college they were sitting together in the same bench. They started talking randomly. They laughed, fought, smiled, seriously talked. Arnav took some courage to show that his gallery was filled with her photos. She instantly got his phone and started to scroll down and she was shocked. At one point, she stopped and asked him how did he get her childhood pictures. It was so embarrassing for Kushi. Arnav tried not to say anything as he has promised the person not to say to anyone, not even to Kushi. But now, he himself was caught in his own trap. He thought, Kushi or Ragini, Kushi or Ragini? Yes, it was Ragini who shared her childhood pictures. Kushi somehow guessed it would be Ragini but she wants to confirm it. Finally, Arnav came to conclusion, it is Kushi who is important. If Ragini would be there, definitely he is dead. But he could manage Ragini but not Kushi. Kushi’s face darkened with anger and she said to herself that she will look after her in the hostel. Arnav thought he is dead. Kushi fought with Arnav to delete her picture. As no other way, Arnav deleted her photo. And presently, Arnav smiled how Ragini got scolded by Kushi and she pacified Kushi with utter hard work.  Arnav feeling guilty asked her sorry as he knew how Kushi would react to it but Ragini didn’t say much and she didn’t consider it was a big one. She knew Kushi well.

Now, presently Arnav thought wherever I go, this idiot Ragini ends in the story or somehow, she is connected. He was frustrated and he imagined Ragini saying, I am the devil in your life with two grown horns over her head.

Kushi entered the cabin after his permission.

Kushi: Sir, I need your signature here.

Arnav: Sure

Arnav saw Helen standing outside the door trying to hear what they were speaking.

Arnav stood and went towards Kushi and said,

Arnav: Kushi darling, there is something your face, I will do it

Arnav took his hands to her face. He touched her face which was soft, he was lost again into her. He rubbed her cheeks softly and looked at her with a smile. Arnav moved closer to her and to Helen it seems, they were ki… kissing. OMG!

Helen(mind): Shaina, I won’t leave you. That Kushi, what she thinks of herself. I will teach her a lesson. Let her come out.

Here, Kushi was lost in his touch, she couldn’t bear it anymore. She pushed her panting heavily.

Kushi: What are you doing?

Arnav: She was there spying so, I did

Kushi: Oh! Am sorry

Arnav: No, I am sorry if I had done over acting.

After Kushi went, Arnav kept his hands in his chest to make his heart to slow down his heart rate. His face was covered in sweat. How could he had done that, he thought. Again there was a knock.

Arnav: Come in.

Edwin: Sir, Kushi said to give you this file as she is busy.

Arnav got angered seeing him, how could he have tried on his Kushi, his love.

Arnav: Mr. Edwin, Miss Kushi is your team head and you respect her. Call her mam.

Edwin: Okay sir

Arnav: And I don’t want to hear any rumours about you or others related to you.

Edwin somehow understood. He went.

Here, Kushi went out with the same speed of her heart rate. Hers’ too was beating faster as ever. On the way, she saw Shaina entering the office with a parcel.

Kushi(mind): If Shaina was here then who did Arnav mention as ‘her’?

She was confused and then went to her cabin thinking that she could have misunderstood someone else for Shaina. Did he or is he trying to woo her? No, No, He is not like that. I promised him I will not provoke him, she thought. But unknown to her, her morning fresh face, her messy bun, her soft cheeks and their bike ride, their unofficial lunch date and everything had already provoked Arnav’s feeling.

Arnav was waiting for Kushi to wind up the work in the evening to drop her home as a reason of their act.

Arnav: Kushi, come let’s go

Kushi: No, Arnav. Shaina is not here; I will go by myself.

Arnav: I picked you up and I dropped you.

Kushi: I don’t’ want other to think wrong about us

Arnav: But even we are playing in the act, people will somehow get to know and also I have already made them understand we are friends.

Shaina: Hey Kushi, come we will go together like always.

Kushi: Sorry, Shainu. Arnav was already waiting for me. So, I am going with him.

Arnav was shocked how Kushi turned the table.

Shaina was frustrated with Arnav’s presence and looked for Helen. As she expected Helen arrived keeping a worried face.

Helen: Kushi, can you drop me? It’s an emergency.

Kushi: Oh! Not a problem. Get into Shaina she will drop you.

Shaina(understood Helen’s plan): No, Kushi I don’t have petrol much. Ask Sir to drop her. Can you, sir?

Kushi(who believed Helen’s lie): Arnav, you take Helen and I will go with Shaina, I will join you tomorrow.

Saying so Kushi got into Shaina’s bike hurriedly and Shaina smirked at Arnav and went. On the way, Shaina forcefully took Kushi’s hands and wrapped over her waist which Kushi didn’t like. She protested but she was stronger than her.

Here, Helen was sitting as mush close as she can which Arnav felt awkward. Arnav stopped his bike in the mid-way and said

Arnav: Get down, Helen. I have an important work.

He rode the bike to his apartment without hearing her reply.

Helen(mind): Run as much as you can, I won’t leave you, my love.

Arnav was frustrated and didn’t know what to do. He waited for Kushi’s message. He didn’t feel right leaving Kushi with Shaina.

Kushi’s message: I reached home.

Arnav: I am sorry I left you alone with her.

Kushi: I am living with her in this home for two years. She is not dangerous but she is obsessed with me. It will be alright once she understands that we love each other.

Arnav: Okay.

Arnav(mind): How could I say that she is dangerous.

Arnav being angry on himself, called Ragini and shared everything and Ragini was shocked to hear this and then pacified that it will be alright soon.

Arnav: I am sorry and thank you Ragu

Ragu: Why? Thank you for pacifying but why sorry? Ah! I get to know, you scolded me again?

Arnav: Yes, you are in everything. Not a single memory with Kushi is without you.

Ragu: There is but you share with me and I will be connected somehow. It was solely your mistake to share with me and then you yourself make me connect with Kushi. Duffer, idiot.

Arnav: Always puts the blame on me.

Ragu: Fine bye don’t ever call me and share me with anything. Get lost.

She cut the phone and Arnav laughs for making her angry. He likes to torture her. But did I ask her sorry, it’s not my type, he thought.

Arnav took his phone and deleted the sorry message by clicking ‘delete for everyone’

Ragini who noticed this, understood him and sent him a sticker depicting a killer with a knife.

SMASH THE VOTE BUTTON

To be continued…
--------------------------------------------------------
DATED: 03-12-2020
Yours,
Lily.