Part 5

*EDITED*

It was the August, where they were expecting freshers. The freshers were given inauguration and were given separate cabin. The bachelorette boys were looking awe at their juniors and the girls were like ‘these boys never change’. The seniors were asked to help them with their work and they don’t have to be pleased as they were ever ready to help.

There was a girl, so beautiful but silent and was at ready to get help from boys. She was afraid. Someone saw her hesitating to get help as there were only boys roaming around her. Another senior girl came for her help and that senior got glares from her co-workers. After she had completed her work, her friends dragged her and asked the junior’s name who looked pretty.

Senior: What’s her name?

Senior girl: I didn’t ask her, Sharun.

Edwin: How could you? She seems pretty. You didn’t accept my proposal but you should at least lend you help, Kushi.

Kushi: Oh! Just shut up. She is not your type.

Sharun: What? You proposed her? When and why she didn’t?

Edwin: The same reply, ‘I’m not your type’
And he turned towards Kushi with an irritated face but then he was in danger when he saw Kushi was in angry mode.

Sharun: Come on say me, dude.

Edwin: Oh! Just go away. I am in a big trouble. Bye.

Sharun was calling Edwin but he didn’t seem to hear him. Edwin ran behind Kushi shouting her name.

Edwin: Kushi, Kushi, wait am sorry. Hey wait.

He stopped on seeing Kushi turning towards him. He was panting.

Kushi: You just keep on breaking you promise. At first, you said to Shaina now again to Sharun.

Edwin: Am sorry, Kushi. But it was not intentional.

Kushi: I don’t want anyone to know about this, I had enough of this.

Edwin: Any one would love you.

Kushi: Stop flirting and don’t show me your face. Get lost.

Kushi was in high angry avatar. She turned and went. She went towards Sharun.

Sharun: Kushi?

Kushi: Sharun. One request. Please don’t tell about Edwin to anyone.

Sharun: That’s fine. I know about you but am hurt that you didn’t say me.

Kushi: Leave it and am sorry. I came for another reason. We have to welcome our new manager.

Sharun: Lets decorate. When will he arrive?

Kushi: Maybe today evening or tomorrow. Edwin knew about it; you ask from him and receive him from the airport. I go and see Shaina.

Sharun: Okay.
Sharun called to Edwin and asked about their new boss’s arrival.

Sharun: Oh my God! Kushi I have to leave now, he is waiting.

Kushi: am sorry I didn’t inform you in prior.

Sharun: Not a problem, great me with ice-cream. Bye.

Kushi: Okay, fine. I will bring him bouquet. You go get him.

After few minutes, Kushi got a call from Amazon asking to receive her package. She handed over the bouquet to Shaina and asked her to welcome the boss. She rushed outside.

Kushi: Am sorry.

Kushi, while rushing out, hit a man. She asked for sorry and went but the man kept looking at the rushing girl.