//Prologue//

CHOI SUNG-HO WAS AN ORDINARY PERSON, until he was no more.

Finding out that your the heir to one of biggest company at the age of ten when his mother just died is quite depressing to him.

He studied, living up to the expectations of those around him.

Although all he wanted is to feel the warmth of a parent's love once again.

As time passes by, he became more reserved, stoic even as he didn't talk to others unless necessary.

He passed middle school and highschool with flying colors, many admired him and at the same time despised him.

He have no friends seeing that those who approached him only wanted to be graced by wealth, fame and power.

At the age of eighteen, he inherited the company due to his 'father' dying in a car accident.

He struggled for ten whole years, getting rid of the trashes in his company and worked harder developing it and finally getting their company to the highest ranking business in the business world.

With all those achievements and praises from other's here and there, he still felt empty, lonely and cold.

"When you're at the top, you can't just trust anyone or it'll cause you your downfall" his so called father once said to him and he was a fool not to heed it.

He loved and trusted someone, his fiancee, Kim Cho-Hee.

A beautiful woman with wavy coal black hair and enchanting blue eyes framed by long, thin eyelashes, her skin is porcelain and she looked like a doll.

And now, he is getting the backlash of such a mistake as he was stabbed right through the heart, the beautiful yet twisted face of his ex-fiance was the last thing he saw until he was consumed by the darkness.