ten

SLEEPLESS NIGHTS
9th August 2020

"Good morning guys." Kian said sleepily. "I have my burrito. Vote for pedro." Jc just laughed at the boy.

"Good morning everybody, we had a very long and uh- sweaty night." Jc began to explain to the camera.

"Sleepless too." Kian interrupted. "He snores, it was hot as fuck, she cuddles-"

"Bitch, you wrapped your arms around me." Alaïa pointed at Kian before giving him a light playful push. Kian wrapped his arms around the girls waist and threw her over his shoulder. "Put me down." She squealed.

"Just for the record, I do not snore." Jc said gaining Jake's attention. "Don't start that rumour."

Kian gently placed Alaïa down, but his hands remained on her waist.

"If you look closely you can still see our tent." Kian pointed to where the tent was set up.

"We wanted to wake up early, before sunrise, so we can catch this beautiful, beautiful look of a scenery." Jc turned and looked at Kian. "Notice how I looked at you."

"What was that?" Jake questioned as Kian, Jc and Alaïa all flinched away from the buzzing sound.

"A hawk dude, a mini hawk. There's lots of hawks out here." Kian joked. "So like my colleague was trying to say, we tried to wake up-"

"I had to try, I woke up." Jc cut in.

"We woke up before the sunrise to come out here, get some pictures and uh, check out the scenery before we hit the road." Kian explained as he watched Alaïa walk away to stand beside Danny.

"I gotta enjoy this now cause this is too beautiful and then tonight's gonna be horrible." Jc sighed. "Mango's scared because he thinks Kian's gonna do something to him."

"Dude I woke up on edge for the past two nights, because the past two nights you've hinted at something, you said you were gonna do something yesterday and you didn't do anything, so I was on edge waking up." Danny looked towards Kian and Jc.

"No I didn't say yesterday, I told you yesterday it's gonna happen." Kian smirked, his tongue running over his bottom lip.

"No the reason why you were woke up last night was because of you talking to yourself." Sebastian informed, Alaïa laughed, Danny did have a bad habit of sleep talking.

"He was asleep and he was like 'hello'" Kian said and then fake jumped.

"He talks to himself and gets scared." Jc laughed at Danny.

Alaïa pouted and cupped Danny's cheek with her hands, "Don't be mean to baby Danny." She said protectively.

"What the fuck was that?" Kian continued the joke.

"Stopppp." Alaïa laughed and shook her head. Kian smiled at the small girl.

"Alrighty guys were gonna have some
fun, out here in the dunes and uh we're gonna keep moving on our roadtrip. We enjoying it out here." Jc said as he opened his arms and motioned to the area around him before slapping Kian's ass. "Uh I wanna slap that fat juicy ass."

Alaïa doubled over laughing, she couldn't help but let a few tears stream down her face. She hated when she cry-laughed.

"Dude what the fuck is wrong with you?" Kian questioned moving away from the curly haired boy.

"I don't know but Lai found it funny." Jc pointed to the girl, who was currently trying to calm down.

"That was-so fucking funny." She giggled.

~

"I don't know why Danny's so sketched out the entire trip, Danny's been sketched out over every single thing. I say his name and he's like-" Kian looked around everywhere with a panicked expression. "We're doing a photo shoot right now and he thinks that I'm telling him to go over there so we can get in the RV and take off." Kian explained to the camera.

"Kian's been doing hand signals to Jc and Alaïa and I have no clue what they mean. He's like we're gonna do-" Danny did some weird hand signals. "to Danny right? I don't know what it means?" Danny shrugged.

"I'm not gonna leave you, Danielle." Alaïa smiled as she ran and jumped onto Kian's back. Kian was used to it by now and instantly caught her.

"You best not." Danny pointed to the blonde.

"Alright guys as you can see we're stopped in the middle of nowhere with a beautiful sunset." Jc said as he pointed to the sun that was setting, making the sky look a beautiful pink colour.

"We left nowhere and now we're more in nowhere." Kian shrugged, cutting Jc off.

"Yeah we're just deeper in nowhere." Jc confirmed.

"These are water balloons. The way these work is like this." Kian said as he took a water balloon from the bowl that Alaïa was holding. "Can I?" Kian asked as he held the balloon up to throw at Jc. "Rock, paper, scissors you for it. One two three go."

"Rock, paper, scissors that you can do it to me or if you loose I get to do it to you. Okay that's how it works around here." Jc said as he flexed his biceps. Alaïa placed a light kiss on Kian's cheek before jumping down from his back and making her way back to the RV.

"Hey Seb." Alaïa smiled, he was inside the RV editing the video for the viewers. "You okay?"

Sebastian smiled up to the young girl, "I'm okay, my eyes hurt," He chuckled, "Are you alright?"

"I'm okay." She smiled and sat down beside him and noticed he was on a frame of her and Kian. Kian was looking at her with a huge grin.

"I can cut it if you don't like it." Sebastian said noticing the girls eyes were on the screen.

"No, no." Alaïa shook her head. "Leave it in."