eleven

CREEPY CLOWN MOTEL
9th August 2020

"What the fuck is that?" Alaïa's eyes widened as she came out of the small bedroom and saw that they had pulled up into a clown motel. "No way, goodbye. I'm out." She shook her head. She hated clowns and she knew Danny did too.

"Pretty fucking creepy." Jc muttered. Alaïa stood beside Kian, his hand wrapped around her waist to make sure she didn't fall over due to the fact that Thomas was still driving.

"Oh my God." The boys said simultaneously.

"Oh my fucking God, look at that thing right at the door." Kian said as he pointed to the life sized clown stood at the door.

"Oh my God." Sebastian's eyes widened once he saw the creepy looking motel.

"People actually stay here for fun, that's crazy." Danny muttered in shock.

Alaïa turned to Danny, "We'll sneak away when they're sleeping and I'll drive us away." She playfully winked at her best friend.

"Dude the graveyards right there. No way." Sebastian pointed to the graveyard.

"Bro, I just got the chills." Jc said playing his hand over his heart.

"Dude look what's waiting outside for us." Sebastian shouted as they pulled up.

"Guys, it's right behind me." Jc said playfully. "Guys it's right behind me." He then slowly looked around and shouted, "Oh shit."

"Yeah no, I'm not going in there." Alaïa said as she tried to pull away from Kian, but his grip on her waist tightened.

"Let's go." Jc said as he was the first out of the RV, with Sebastian, Thomas and Danny following.

"I fucking hate clowns." Alaïa whispered looking up to Kian, who had now stood up.

Kian smiled down at her, his hands cupped her cheeks to make her look at him. "I'll protect you." He whispered.

"Promise?"

"Promise." The chocolate haired boy confirmed. He grabbed her hand and slowly lead her out of the RV.

The group walked into the office and Jc checked in, while Kian kept Alaïa close to him. She was looking around at the walls with all the different clown posters on. She couldn't understand why anyone would want to work there.

The boys were asking the man at the front desk a few questions. Kian wrapped his arms around Alaïa and she rested her head on his chest. Jake made sure to get a small shot of the two before turning to Jc who was reading about the origin of The Clown Motel.

~

"So, we're going to the cemetery, this spooky ass clown motel apparently has a tourist attraction, I don't know if people were buried here or clowns were buried here or the dolls. Something about this place-they have uh-they said they have a graveyard and we don't know-it's a tourist attraction. We're going to check it out and see if it's actually as spooky as it seems." Kian explained to the camera, giving Alaïa's hand a light squeeze.

The blonde girl had refused to separate herself from Kian. After all, he promised to keep her safe.

"Sebastian said that he can talk to the dead. You go." Kian said tuning and facing Sebastian.

"I did not say that. Why would I say that?" Sebastian denied, he did not want to go into the graveyard first.

"Yes you did." Kian nodded. "You heard it right, Lai."