thirty one

SEALS
16th August 2020

The group arrived in Piedeas Blancas, California and pulled up to a beach, where they stayed stood around watching seals.

Sebastian was the most excited out of the group and kept pointing towards the seals whenever they moved or did something funny.

"Oh my Gosh. Sounds like Jc when he sleeps. Just kidding."

Alaïa stood beside Danny, who kept trying to make small comments to the girl, hoping to cheer her up.

"That one looks like Lono." He said pointing to a rather large seal. Alaïa let out a small giggle and nodded. She pulled on the ends of her sleeves anxiously. Her eyes scanning the ocean, hoping that nobody was inside.

"They're massive." Kian said as he pulled up his hood. "Huge."

"They look so cuddly." Alaïa muttered, she then turned to Danny with a smirk. "I want one."

With nearly every exotic animal she saw, she always wanted.

"No." Danny instantly shot the girl down. "You're not having a pet seal." He paused. "The same way you're not allowed a pet turtle or lion or rhino."

"Boringgg." She sang as she walked over to Kian with a cheeky grin. "Ki, I want one."

"I'll get you one." Kian offered, he'd do anything for the girl. He wanted to make her happy, even if that was buying her a random animal.

"No!" Danny shouted instantly. "Just cause you're like IN LOVE with her doesn't mean you get her a pet seal."

"I-umm-"

"Ohhh look at the little squirrel." Alaïa pointed to the squirrel that ran up to them. The girl pulled out a bag of nuts and berries and knelt down on the floor, offering some nuts to the squirrel. She didn't expect for it to jump up onto her knee and take them. "I want one." She looked up to the boys with innocent eyes.

The squirrel then climbed down and ran over to Jc who offered it some BBQ chips.

"Oh that's all he wanted now he's not my friend anymore." Jc pouted, watching the squirrel eat the chip.

"He's so cute." Alaïa muttered softly.

~

Jc and Kian decided to say their goodbyes in front of the beautiful scenery, rather than in one of their rooms back in LA.

"We want to thank Jake and Thomas for working really hard, you guys, you guys have driven the most, you guys were probably the harder workers on this trip. So thank you."

Jc smiled at both the boys.

"Sebastian you're editing this currently, I want to thank you, you never gave up, I know how hard it is to edit in a car, an RV that like rattles every five minutes."

"Do you know?" Kian cut Jc off. "Have you done it?"

"No but I can imagine it's very hard. I wouldn't have done this trip with anyone else. Maybe Andy. But other than that, no one else. Seb we love you, you have a different editing style, you've killed this series so thank you to you the most because you have to continue working."

"Yeah, thanks to Seb the most." Kian paused. "Out of us seven, thanks to Seb the most."

"He has to work still. Thank you for your patience." Jc finished before Kian continued.

"Thank you to our Danny boy. Thank you Danny boy for taking pictures because without Danny, no one would know where we are. He ran the KnJ account, the KnJ twitter, and he took over our socials for a little bit to let us enjoy the moment and yeah, without him we would have no memories." Kian looked towards the younger boy, who had a proud smile on his face.

"Without Danny I wouldn't have like three photos, so-" Jc playfully joked.

"Danny did like a little bit for us. We had to admit it." Kian's eyes glanced towards Alaïa. "Thank you to the baby of the group, Lai. She was there with hugs whenever we needed them the most-"

"Mainly she reserved her hugs for Kian." Jc cut off with a half smile. "But I was grateful for you."

"She made us laugh and kept us smiling, even when we were exhausted." Kian's eyes remained focused on the blushing girl.

"We built a good team. Uh, we had our moment last night, we didn't film it though." Jc paused. "It was a good moment. We said our thanks. It's been fun. I love it. I'm glad we did this. This idea has been like hovering over us for like the past month and I'm glad we freaking just did it." Jc then went on to say how grateful he was and for the viewers to like and subscribe.

"Group hug?" Alaïa suggested with a innocent smiled. Everyone instantly wrapped their arms around the girl. "I love you guys."

"We love you too." Kian said placing a light kiss on the girls head, before they all broke apart and jumped into the van. ready for the three hour drive back to LA.

~

Kian pulled Alaïa to one side.

"I have a present for you." He whispered. Alaïa smiled and tried to peak at the present that he hid behind his back. She loved surprises.

"What is it?" She questioned excitedly.

"Close your eyes." He whispered looking down at her. She wore his KnJ worldwide blue top and shorts. The top drowned the girl, but she looked so cuddly. Alaïa nodded and closed her eyes and placed her hands out. Kian grinned as he placed the toy seal in her hands. "Open them."

Alaïa opened them and examined the toy. She couldn't help but smile. She knew that he knew that she actually meant that she wanted a real deal, but the small gesture meant a lot.

"I love it." She jumped up into his arms and tightly hugged the boy. "Thank you. For all of this. It's been the best two weeks of my life."