fourteen

MORNING WORK OUTS
9th August 2020

The group had decided to go to sleep, Alaïa had decided to bunk with Kian, as he kept begging saying he didn't want to sleep next to any of the boys because they all snored.

The girl was on the edge of the bed, curled up into a small ball, she didn't want to annoy Kian. But, Kian had his arms wrapped around her and pulled her into his chest. She lifted her head up and looked at the sleeping boy before she rested her head on his chest.

She was a little creeped out in the clown room so she clung onto his shirt and wrapped her body around his side.

"Kian, Alaïa." Sebastian whispered as he shook the pair awake. Alaïa squinted her eyes at the bright flashlight and hid her face in Kian's chest.

"What?" Kian muttered sleepily as he turned and faced the camera. The pair sat up and looked to Sebastian.

"I heard a scratch." Sebastian whispered anxiously.

"Where?" Alaïa whispered looking around the room. Kian linked the girls small hand with his.

"The wall. There was like something I don't know what it was. I've heard it like two times already." Sebastian continued to explain.

"Where?" Kian questioned, rubbing the sleep out of his eyes.

"Like on the left side, by Jc's bed." Sebastian pointed towards Jc.

"Why did you have to say anything?" Alaïa groaned as she rested her head on Sebastian's shoulder as Kian jumped up to shake Jc awake. "I could have slept through the night peacefully."

"Jc, Jc, I just heard a scratch." Sebastian muttered once Jc had woken up. "I heard like two scratches."

"What time is it?" Jc questioned, his eyes flickering between the two boys and the younger girl. "We're you two up? Just now?" Jc asked as Kian climbed back into the bed and pulled Alaïa into his chest. He missed her warmth.

"It's like 3:21 in the morning." Sebastian said while Jc turned on the bedside lamp. "I wouldn't joke about this. I wouldn't joke about this." Sebastian repeated nervously.

"It's the AC." Jc concluded.

"I don't think it was the AC." Sebastian shook his head. "It can't be. It was literally a long-it was like someone took their own nails and scratched the wall." Sebastian then scratched his nails down the wall.

"It was probably like the neighbours." Kian muttered, his fingers combing through Alaïa's hair, hoping to send her back to sleep. "Or like-I don't know."

"I want to go back to the RV. I don't want to sleep here." Sebastian looked between the beds.

"No. No. You have to sleep with us. We're doing an overnight." Kian muttered, he felt Alaïa shuffle closer to him and wrap her leg around his torso. She began to trace patterns on his tattoos making him smile.

"This is so stupid." Sebastian muttered and eventually went back to sleep.

~

Alaïa went back to the RV to get changed along with the boys. While she was getting changed in private, the boys were outside working out.

Once changed she made her way outside and couldn't help but let a smirk appear on face as her eyes landed on Kian, who happened to be shirtless. She let out a playful wolf whistle and shouted,

"Looking good boys." Kian just winked at the girl, making her blush.

"You sleep well?" Danny questioned throwing his arm around the girls shoulder. He wasn't a morning person and refused to work out with the others.

Alaïa's eyes flickered over to Kian, who was lifting weights.

"Best night sleep in years." She whispered with a warm smile.

"Good," Danny's eyes followed Alaïa's to Kian. "I can't imagine why." He teased.

"Shut up." Alaïa turned and playfully pushed Danny back.

The curly haired boy didn't hesitate in using all his strength to fling her over his shoulders and spin her around.

"Danny-pu-t-put me down-" She laughed as she slapped his back. Danny eventually stopped spinning and placed the girl down. "You know I hate that, Danielle." She shook her head and almost fell to the floor with how dizzy she was.

Danny wrapped his hands around her biceps and held her up right.

"I'm only small, I get dizzy quick." She pouted looking up to her best friend.

"You're adorable." He fake pouted and tapped her nose lightly.