forty eight

IGTV
15th September 2020

Kian had sat down with Alaïa at her kitchen table. They had all their resources for the painting video out in front of them. Alaïa has suggested filming one for his IGTV, since he had just finished one with Bobby.

Alaïa was still yet to meet Bobby as well as some of Kian's other friends. She had told him the next time she was able to come over that she would meet them all.

"You ready?" Kian questioned curiously as he turned to face the girl and set his camera up. Alaïa nodded and plastered a smile on her face. "Whats up everybody? Welcome back to my IGTV, today I'm in Hawaii with Alaïa Hale."

"Hey." Alaïa smiled and offered the camera a small wave.

"We're going to be doing some painting." Kian cheered as his arm rested behind Alaïa. Alaïa rested her head on the boys shoulder. "Tell them what we're doing, baby."

"Today we're paint." She grinned, she looked up to Kian to make sure that she did it right. Kian's eyes softened and he placed a soft kiss on her nose.

"We're paint-ING each other today," Kian turned and faced the camera. "and answering a few questions as we do so."

"What kind of questions?" Alaïa questioned curiously, Kian hadn't informed her of any questions.

"They're a surprise." Kian winked and handed Alaïa a piece of paper that she could use. "I'll let you choose the photo you're going to paint." Kian said as he handed the girl his phone and allowed her to scroll through his photos.

"I like this one." She pointed to a photo of him in her mirror in the bathroom. "You should post it." Kian nodded and she continued to scroll. "Imma do this one." She showed the camera a picture of a kian in a car with a bright coloured jacket on.

"You sure?" He questioned and she nodded. "I'm just gonna paint my favourite photo of you, the one that's on my instagram. In our hotel room from the road trip." Kian explained.

"That's your favourite?" Alaïa asked curiously and Kian nodded.

Alaïa began to sketch out the picture so that she could eventually post it and Kian cleared his throat before saying,

"When did you first realise you liked me?"

Alaïa blushed a deep red.

"Honestly?" Kian hummed in response. "I kind of had a small, extremely small crush on you before I even met you." She paused and listened to Kian's laugh. "Just because of the facetimes with Danny."

"Really?"

"Who can blame me? You're hot." She admitted without any sort of hesitation. "What about you?"

"I think it happened when we first arrived at the C4 house, we'd talked the whole car ride there and just connected, or at least for me we did." He nervously laughed.

"I agree. Danny kinda third wheeled in the back." Alaïa chuckled at the memory.

"How did you become friends with Danny?" Kian quizzed. The fans had sent him a few questions that they wanted to know about his new girlfriend.

"Danny came on holiday to Hawaii with his family, he stayed in the house next door." Alaïa smiled at the memory. "I never had many friends growing up since I moved from my first house with my parents to the beach house with my siblings and was homeschooled." She paused and watched as Lono grabbed an apple and made a huge crunch once he bit into it.

"Sorry." He muttered and quickly left the room.

"I was 7 I believe, maybe 6. I always made friends with the tourists if they had kids. I'd show them the best spots to dive and go swimming." Her mind instantly thought back to Elizabeth.

Kian's hand rested on her thigh and gave it a light squeeze.

"And we stayed in touch once he went home, he was my little pen pal until he got a phone and instagram." She chuckled, she had all the letters that he had ever sent her.

"That's cute." Kian smiled at the girl. He turned his attention to his drawing. "How many kids do you want?"

"At least two." Alaïa responded honestly. "So that they can't get lonely."

"No more than three." Kian said as he began to paint the picture. He looked at Alaïa with a smile, "But two's good if that's what my girl wants."

Alaïa blushed and hid her head in her hands at the thought of Kian and her having babies together. It was something that was far away in the future but it was also something she would like.

"Who said I love you first?" Kian questioned as he took a quick look at his phone.

"You did." Alaïa pointed and Kian's mouth flew open and he shook his head. "Oh yes you did, don't even lie." She pointed at him with the paint brush. "It was the fourth day that you were here."

Kian had a sudden realisation,

"I said I love you first." He nodded submissively.

"I finished." Alaïa said as she held up the painting. "It's awful but I tried."

"No baby, it's amazing." Kian smiled at how hard she had tried. "I like my glasses and the colours-"

"Stop. It's shi-"

Kian just covered the girls mouth and pulled her into his chest.

"It's amazing." Alaïa crawled onto Kian's lap and wrapped her self around his body. "This is mine."

"That's so good." Alaïa whispered with a smile. "You even got my little freckles." She muttered and pointed at them. "You're so talented."

"Thank you baby." Kian wrapped his arms around her after he placed the painting down. "That's all for now guys, I'll see you next time, love you all, byeeeee."