Can't stop kissing prank on him

It was any normal day, you and your boyfriend Corpse were sitting on the bed. Both of you doing your own different things.

He was busy playing practice games of among us on his phone with a couple friends while you were busy writing your presentation on your laptop. "Babe, can you hand me that glass of water please?" you asked and got no response from him.

After a few seconds, you turned to look at him completely immersed in his game. You rolled your eyes as you stood up, putting your laptop on the nightstand as you went to his side of the bed.

Grabbing the water filled glass as you drank it down and then put the empty glass back as you went over to your side of the bed again you was about to sit down when your phone rang. Grabbing it, you moved the phone to your ear.

"Yeah Amy" you said as your bestfriend screamed from the other side. "Gosh y/n, you won't believe it, I swear, like I tried the can't stop kissing challenge on Jamie and he was so cute after" she squealed as you chuckled. "Now he is asking me to cuddle, and maybe have some fun..." she said with a giggle as you quickly took the hint and said goodbye, leaving her to have her fun.

As you were about to sit, an idea popped into your head, 'why don't I try this on Corpse?' Looking over at him who was still playing, yes, let's try it on him. You smiled and sat next to him in bed. Looking at him for a second and finally shifting yourself onto his lap and into his arms, he chuckled and kept playing while your arms were around him. You decided to start the prank now, moving your head to the side of his neck, as you started kissing him.

Giving soft wet kisses on his neck and he smiled because of the sudden situation. You chuckled silently, as you kept kissing him, now on the side of his face, sometimes his neck, forehead and his lips.

"Y/N, let me play" he whined as you chuckled and kept kissing him. He groaned as once again told you to stop. "Ah y/n, please stop baby" you still ignored him.

Carrying on kissing him on the cheeks as he finally got annoyed by you, and pushed himself on the bed as he hovered above you. His phone above your head on the sheets as you silently smiled.

He still continued playing while having you underneath him. It didn't stop you as well, you wrapped your arms around his neck and tugged him down and again started kissing him as he let out a groan.

Ending the game, Corpse threw the phone on the bed near the pillow. As he looked at you who now had an innocent smiled now. "Now kiss me" with that, he leaned down and attached his lips together with you.

Giggling, you kissed him back as he smiled. Pulling you up, he rested his back on the headboard while kissing you who was placed on his lap. Passionately, and full of love. Letting his tongue go inside as you moaned. "Gosh y/n, I wanna kiss you so bad right now" with that he was about to kiss you again.

But everyone knows who the stubborn one is now.