Love You

"Corpse I swear to god~" I was cut off by his deep chuckle, the reason behind this? He killed me in our among us practice games where we kept our mics on, I stared at my little purple ghost body, "Adam..." I warned him and he shut up "yes?". He said shyly and kind of worried, I didn't reply, and just went off to do my remaining tasks.

After a minute or two of silence "Babe what are you doing? You've been really quiet" he asked and I, yet again, didn't respond "Princess~" I giggled softly and looked at his character that was not far from where I was "y/n~" he said my name, dragging out the last letter of my name slightly "hmm? yes?" I asked innocently "what you doing?" he asked again as a new game started again. I laughed softly "nothing, why?" I said trying to convince him, which might've worked since he replied with a sigh of relief.

I found his tiny black character and stood infront of him "are we about to kiss right now?" he asked and we started laughing "eww" I said blushing, and laughed again as he let out a soft unexpected giggle, which was the cutest fucking thing ever "Oh my god, did you just giggle Corpse!?" I said teasingly and laughed again as I heard him chuckled. I took my chance and pressed on the kill button "Noo y/n Fuck" he whined with his deep voice, and I began laughing so hard at his reaction. "Ok babe you got me back", he stormed into my office, lifted up my chin and said "I still love you even though you killed me" I giggled and peck his lips "I love you too, handsome" he smiled, before turning off my pc and then picking me up.

"Come with me baby" he smirked carrying me into his office and setting up his stream and among us game along with his discord. He quickly whispered in your ear and asked "keep me calm please?" I nodded and rested my head on his chest "Hey Corpse, I love you..." he pecked my forehead "even though you killed me" I smiled before he started to play among us with his friends on his stream.