Pregnancy

- When you first tell him he is extremely nervous, and you sit him down on the bed and comfort him. You both talk about the costs of having a child, the things you would need to get and it eases his worries greatly.

-After you talk to him, he becomes super excited! He can't stop tweeting about it and mentioning it in his streams about your growing baby bump and how he is going to be a dad soon. All his friends find it so funny how the deep voice mysterious man can be such a cutie when it comes to his kid.

- Once your cravings begin, that's when he gets less excited. Suddenly he has to buy pickles and ice cream from the store "I probably look crazy in the store when buying this stuff".

- Once you both find out that the baby is a girl, you're both so excited! You both throw baby names around and find one that you both really like.

-You have a little health scare while giving birth and it causes Corpse to almost have a panic attack. He was so scared he was going to lose you and he didn't want to be there if you really did go.

- You get better very quickly and he hugs you so tightly and kisses you all over your face. The nurse brings the baby over to you and Corpse. He almost had a heart attack from seeing his gorgeous daughter for the first time.

-"Oh my god, look, our little princess has your eyes!" he said as he looked at you both in admiration.

-He loved you both so much and you were his two precious girls who he never stopped talking about.