Wearing your Boyfriend's jersey

AN: This is set when you and Corpse are in senior year in high school and you've both been dating for four years (since you were both 14). I'll also be referring to Corpse as Adam in some imagines, as that is the name the fandom have created for him as we don't know his real name. But other than that, enjoy!

You were walking to the classroom when someone hugged you from behind and you stopped walking and looked at the person even thought you already knew who it was due to the cologne "Hey baby".

You're boyfriend Adam... the captain of the soccer team and also on of the most popular guys in your high school. He had a lot of fangirls of course and most of them had a crush on him but he didn't really care about that.

Many girls confessed to him and since Adam didn't like them back he tried his best not to hurt their feelings because he knew they are sensitive after all. Adam had a crush on you since middle school but was sure you didn't like him back so he never told you he liked you. He couldn't even come up to you to talk to you about something.

But in 7th grade you and Adam became friends because both of you had the same best friend, Charlie. He introduced you to each other and you and Adam started talking.

And then just before freshman year Adam decided to confess to you and ask you to be his girlfriend and you liked him back so you of course said yes.

You smiled and he smiled back showing his cute smile he barley showed anyone "Hey babe" but then he pouted "what's wrong?" you asked "Well a few seconds ago I was standing there with Charlie and others and you didn't even notice me... now you didn't even give your handsome boyfriend a kiss" he said still pouting.

You wrapped your arms around his waist and he hugged you immediately "I'm sorry, I was thinking about something so I didn't see you and" you pecked his lips "here is your kiss" you said and smiled and he smiled back "by the way, we have a soccer match tomorrow with another school so I wanted to give you something" Adam said and handed you his spare soccer jersey out of his backpack "Here, wear this tomorrow and only look at me okay princess?" he said "okay" you said and chuckled

-The next day-

You have only two classes today because of the soccer match and everyone is going to be there even the teachers.

You got ready for school and you put Adam's jersey on and looked at yourself in the mirror and smiled, then you took your backpack and went to school.

When you arrived you saw your best friend standing in front of the school so you went and hugged her tightly "Hey y/n" she said and hugged you back "Oh my gosh you look so cute in Adam's jersey" she said and you chuckled because of her reaction. "Okay come on let's get to class" she said and you two went to class. Adam, Charlie and a couple of the other boys weren't in the classroom because they were preparing for the match.

-Time skip-

Finally after two boring lessons the bell ran and all the students quickly headed to the soccer stands to watch the match.

Your best friend went there to take a place in the front row and she saved a place for you of course and since there was still some time before the match Adam texted you to meet him in front of the school.

So you went there and there was a bus and a few guys were standing there but since you didn't know them you guessed they were from the other team but you stood away from them and waited for Adam.

Even though you stood far away from then you could still hear what they were talking about. You heard one of them saying to another guy to go to you and that they were talking about the jersey you were wearing and you just hoped that if you heard right that he won't come and that Adam will come soon.

They were laughing about Adam's jersey and saying how Adam's team will lose anyway. Even though it was their first match with your school and they have never met Adam or anyone from your school so you got annoyed.

Then one tall muscular figure showed up behind the corner and it was Adam. He smiled at you and you smiled back of course but when those guys actually saw Adam they stopped laughing.

You chuckled because of their reaction and Adam just looked at them and when they did they quickly went to find their other teammates. Adam didn't want to scare them or anything he was just confused as to why they were standing there when they should be preparing for the match.

"Hey princess" Adam said and pecked your lips "Hey" you said while smiling and you were smiling like that the whole day and you didn't even know why, probably because of the jersey, stupid it ma be but you didn't care, "Oh look who is happy wearing my jersey" Adam said smiling.

"Stop it" "okay okay I have to go now gorgeous don't forget you can look at me and only cheer for me" Adam smirked "okay" you said and he pecked your lips once again and left and you went to find your best friend.

-Time skip-

The match was about to end and Adam's team was in the lead and they won... When everyone stopped yelling and cheering you went to Adam.

"Here you go" you handed him the bottle of water "Thank you princess" he said and drank the water.

After they received the trophy and medals Adam took his backpack and made his way to you.

You clapped your hands and Adam smiled. He took his medal and put it around your neck "Let's go to my place and then later we are gonna celebrate" Adam said and put his arm around the should as the two of you left to spend the night at his house relaxing on the couch.