When your child wakes him up

a/n: It has been a while and I want to apologise for not updating in a while. During my time of not posting I've been having some troubles regarding mental health and if you ever want someone to talk to regarding things like this don't hesitate to take to someone and seek help. But through this time watching Corpse's streams have really been helping me. Hope you all enjoy and have a lovely day.
Also thank you for 3k reads like what!?

Corpse and you were sleeping hugging after an exhausting day. You had given birth to your daughter Belle four weeks ago, and ever since you got home, she would always wake up in the middle of the night and cry.

It was 2:25 in the morning and she started crying. You groaned and turned on your back and got ready to get up and feed her, "Sleep princess, I'll take care of her" Corpse said and kissed your forehead, you just nodded because you were so exhausted.

He stood up and made his way towards her little bedroom "Hi little one" he said and lifted her up then rubbed her back gently "What's the problem? Mind telling me baby?"

He giggled to himself and kissed her little head. She proceeded to sniff and cry silently as Corpse rubbed her back and hum her a song gently to make her fall asleep.

"Do you know how much I love you and your mommy? You look just like her and I don't mind honestly, because it makes me happier to see a mini y/n growing in this house" he smiled and kissed her little hands.

"You'll behave just like her I just know it oh my god..." he said and chuckled. "I'm so happy to have you in my life babygirl, I can't wait for you to tell me about your first kiss, and your first love" he smiled imagining it.

"And tell me if you want a little brother cause me and your mommy talked about having two of you little cuties" he chuckled and kissed her head "you'll be so gorgeous, just like mommy and daddy is going to teach you to make songs"

He smiled and saw how she was calm and sleeping peacefully on his shoulder. "cute" he smiled and put her down in the crib then stared at her with a smile.

"Please babygirl, just grow up and tell me you want a baby brother" he said and pouted "why do you want her to say that so badly?" you stood there, leaned against the door frame with your arms crossed, while wearing a silk robe.

Corpse made eye contact with you and scanned your body up and down before approaching you after placing belle down "what do you think? he smirked.

"Corpse, I just gave birth-..." "You're just so irresistible y/n" he kissed your neck, slowly unwrapping the robe, you melted in to the kiss and wrapped your hands around his neck pulling him closer.

The more time passed by, the more the kiss started to slowly heat up. Both of you moaning quietly into it , but then Belle started crying again. Corpse broke the kiss and looked at her "Baby, I love you but why now?"