Giving him a hickey while he's gaming

(Super mild smut)

"Babe, I'm bored" you groan, throwing yourself back on the bed.

Corpse of course, completely unfazed as his thumbs clicking away on the keyboard.

"I'm convinced you just hate me, that's definitely it. You don't love me anymore, you'd rather play among us than give attention to your gorgeous girlfriend"

He chuckled, turning around to see you sprawled across on the bed behind him.

"You sure are pretty dramatic for someone so tiny."

You shot up, giving him a glare.

"What!? I'm not tiny Corpse! I am almost up to your shoulders, you know?"

"Sure thing, little one"

And he resumed again, leaving you to do your own thing.

-Another 30 minutes later-

You've scrolled through Instagram, played with snapchat filters,  cleared some photos out, honestly you were running out of options.

"I'm getting snacks, do you want anything?" you suddenly ask, feeling your stomach grumble.

"Um, just some chips and my Boba out of the refrigerator please, thank you baby."

You walked downstairs, scrolling on your phone while you walk into the kitchen.

"cuddling my boyfriend while he's gaming!" read the title of some video on your explore page.

Cuddles huh? well... Corpse has been playing for some time, what if I took this up a notch?

Snacks forgotten, you walk back upstairs right away.

Placing yourself behind Corpse, who paid no mind to it considering it wasn't unlike you to just sit yourself wherever you saw fit.

You were kneeling, chin hooking on his shoulder while he tapped and played away .

"mm, out of chips, but I miss you so much" you whispered, your hands coming to rub along his sides beneath his black hoodie.

"I'm right here babe, is everything-"

He come to a halt in his words when you openly kissed his neck, and then again.

"I know you're right here, but you won't even look at me" you said, proceeding to leave more open mouthed kisses again on this neck.

His breath hitched, as he took his hands away from the keyboard, rolling his head to the side and exposing more area towards you.

"Miss your kisses, your touch, you're always so busy" you mumble against his neck, lazily wrapping your hands around his middle.

Before he got to respond again, you went a little harder and sucked a deep red hickey against the are between his neck and shoulder,

"Oh baby, you're so paying for that"

And suddenly you found yourself being pushed down against the bed, wrists pinned about you and Corpse invading all of your senses.

"What have we said about using our words princess? Hm?"

You gulped, you expected a reaction, but this? This was better than anything your mind could've created.

"Oh yea? Not my fault my boyfriend wasn't paying attention to me."

"Don't you worry baby, I'm gonna give you all the attention you want."