When he acts like a baby during your pregnancy

Laying on the couch with your head comfortably resting on the side board, you peacefully watched Netflix while Corpse was down beside you, his head resting on your boobs and chin resting carefully on your baby bump.

You both were literally cuddling like worms but it was a really cute view to be seen, you both being ultimately comfy with each other.

Him, listening to your baby's movements by placing his ear on your bump while you play with his soft, raven hair. You took your hands off his soft hair to grab the tv remote when he moved to face your sulky pout.

"Mommy... Keep doing it...It feels so nice" He whined, shoving your hands back on his head. Yes, he calls you mommy now, he has been calling you by that name since you both found out you were pregnant.

When you ask him why he calls you that, he simply gives the excuse "Honey, you gotta get used to being called mommy and also I like calling you it" It wasn't a big deal since 'anything for your baby boy'.

Patting his head lightly, you pulled him close, wrapping your arms around his chest.

"Hey wait!" He shouted suddenly as he jumped up onto the couch. You widen your eyes at his sudden action as you asked, "What? What's wrong?" with utmost concern.

"Mommy... I missed my morning kisses today"

"What- Seriously?! Don't scare me this way baby... you could've asked me with a normal tone..." mumbling lightly, you saw his puppy eyes asking for his kisses.

Before flashing a cute smile at him, you grabbed his collar, affectionately kissing his wet lips. He smiled in between the kiss while moulding his lips with yours perfectly.

Caressing your cheeks, he pulled away with a cute smile plastered on his face. Pecking your lips one last time, he placed his head in the crook of your neck, nuzzling with his nose, tickling you.

"What do you think about whether the baby is a boy or a girl? Hmm?" You asked ruffling his soft curly locks. "Um... honestly, I don't know. I mean I would love both a girl and a boy, but a little princess sounds adorable"

He said before leaving light pecks around your neck before taking a nap on top of you, he made sure you were comfortable and didn't feel any pain due to his weight.

"Mommy loves her babies so much." You planted a soft peck on top of his head before falling asleep, caressing your baby bump with your other hand.