Falling asleep on him, as his shy girlfriend

A/n: Thank you so much for 1.9K reads.

"stop overworking yourself, how many times should I tell you this?" Corpse massaged your shoulders while you were busy focusing on the laptop. Whenever he was around, it made you feel nervous, you cleared  your throat and closed the laptop.

"Come on beautiful" he stepped away and sat down on the bed. You stood up and looked at him then furrowed your eyebrows "w-what?" "come here" he patted his thigh "Corpse I-I don't-" "Baby just listen to me please?" he showed you his puppy eyes.

You blushed and sat down on his lap while avoiding eye contact. He wrapped your arms around his neck and furrowed his eyebrows "come on baby look at me" he said. You looked at him and smiled to cover up your red cheeks. "Are you blushing?" he chuckled and kisses your cheek.

"No, not at all" you looked down and cursed underneath your breath. "Don't be so nervous, it's not like you didn't do this before" he caressed you waist and chuckled. You yawned and hesitantly put your forehead on his shoulder, he sighed and rubbed your back.

"Sleep princess" he said and kissed your temple, you nodded and closed your eyes as relaxation took over your body. You wrapped your arms around Corpse's neck and quietly snored, making Corpse smile and res his body on the bed, "Good night beautiful".