Making love in the morning

It was currently ten in the morning, the sun shining through the curtains. Feeling someone placing soft kisses on your neck, you smiled knowing that it's your husband. His arms were wrapped around your waist under the duvet as he continued kissing your neck. "Adam." You shyly mumbled. He slowly stopped his actions, his brown orbs staring at you as he smiled. "Good morning princess, did you sleep well?" he asked, his raspy voice making you feel butterflies, you nodded, still feeling sleepy.

He gently pecked your lips before kissing your neck again, "What's up with you?" you chuckle "Nothing" he whispered as you felt his warm breath on your skin. "Hmm" he slowly began to suck on your neck making you let out a soft moan, you knew exactly what he wanted.

He suddenly hovered above you, his forehead touching yours, "I love you" he said softly, his gaze falling on your lips. He gently placed his lips on yours, kissing you. You wrapped your arms around his neck, deepening the kiss making you feel more aroused.

Adam slowly pulled out and left wet kisses on your neck then sucked on it, leaving marks. You closed your eyes, feeling him sucking on your delicate skin. He lifted your t-shirt up, revealing your bare chest. He placed kisses all over your soft tits and massaged them before taking one nipple in his mouth. He sucked and swirled his warm tongue around it and did the same for the other one.

Your breathing quickened as he kissed all the way down your stomach, going under the covers. His fingers gripped the hem of your panties, taking them off. You felt him spreading your legs and kissing your inner thighs. You squirmed as you felt his lips on your p*ssy, his tongue flicking your cl*t. "A-adam" you whimpered while your legs trembled. Your hands gripped tightly onto the sheets as you felt your climax approaching. "I'm so close" you moaned out. Shortly after, you cummed in his mouth.

Adam hovered above you again and licked his lips, loving how good you tasted. He only took off his boxers since he was already shirtless. He watched you breathing heavily, eyes closed, "You're so pretty" he whispered against your lips before pecking them.

"You ready?" he asked, tucking a strand of your hair behind your ear. You nodded as you felt his member touching your entrance. He rubbed his top against your folds before slowly sliding his length inside you. A moan left your mouth as he filled you up. "Fuck" Adam moaned, feeling you wrapped around him. He intertwined his fingers with yours and let you adjust to his size. He buried his face in your neck, inhaling your scent.

"Y-you can move" you mumbled. He pecked your cheek then slowly started to thrust inside you. "You feel so good around me" he groaned and went deeper. You kept moaning softly in his ear, turning him on even more. You suddenly felt him hitting your spot which he noticed. "Ah!" Adam quickened his pace, thrusting his hips faster making you moan louder. "Fuck it feels so good" he groaned in your ear sending shivers down your spine.

"A-adam" you whimpered, feeling something building up inside your stomach. "I'm close!" you began to clench around him. "me too baby" his hot breath fanned on your neck as he moaned, "Let's cum together!"

You two were constantly moaning as you approached your climax. Your walls kept clenching, sending him to the edge. After a few thrusts, you both finally released. Adam pulled out and laid his body beside yours, catching his breath. "You okay?" he asked, between his heavy breaths as he placed his hand on your stomach. "Yeah" you mumbled, still sensitive after your orgasm.

Your husband pulled you closer to him, making you feel his warmth "I love you baby" he whispered before planting a kiss on your forehead.