EP 1. Piolet

There was shooting noises everywhere,Wanda, Clint and Sam where down. Bucky and Natasha where taking out agents one by one, Tony was working on getting the gates open, Pietro was running around with a gun shooting agents. Courtney flew high above the battlefield with her magic. "Courtney. gates open, do your thing" Tony said into comms, Courtney smiled and flew down into the building. she crashed through the roof and hit everyone in sight with her magic. she ran throughout the building until she saw it. Loki's spear. she picked it up and wondered why HYDRA wanted this thing so badly. she ran back out and notified the team that she had it and to return to the jet. she flew back to the jet and gave the spear to Thor. " how are they?" she asked her uncle Tony, who was watching over the three injured. "all just knocked out. Wanda has a sprained wrist, Sam has a twisted ankle and Clint got stabbed." Courtney nodded and went over to her father and hugged him. "you hurt?" he asked his daughter. "no. in and out. killed five, brainwashed seven. simple as ever" She brushed her hands over the scar on his fathers face, "you on the other hand.." Bucky rolled his eyes playfully and went to patch himself up.

when they landed, only Wanda was conscious. Bucky picked up Sam and walked into the living room and put him on the sofa. Clint picked up Pietro and disappeared down the hall with him. Courtney got changed into some track pants and headed to walk around the building. she came across a vent, she walked past it because Clint was probably reading up there or something. but then she heard a muffled 'i love you' she raised an eyebrow at the vent and took out her phone. she accessed the vent cameras with ease and scrolled through until she found Clint. she looked more closely to see Clint making out with Pietro, 'SCORE!' she grinned, screenshooting it. she skipped down the hall and started walking normally when she entered the living room. Sam was fully awake and talking with Bucky. She went into the kitchen and made herself a glass of wine, looking like apple juice. she downed it and walked back out. she wondered throughout the building until she heard moaning from Pietro's room. "Friday! sound proof Clint's doors and walls and get my a recording" "certainly Agent Barnes. have a nice day" Courtney skipped back to her room and scrolled through Instagram at the tag 'Hawksilver' this is what she found

@

she grinned and saved them to her photos

she grinned and saved them to her photos. she got up when Friday notified her dinner was ready. she walked into the dining room and sat down at her seat. they had some creamy cheese pasta stuff and halfway through Pietro and Clint came in. they where both soaking wet and they smelt of shampoo. Courtney snickered when she saw the hickeys on Pietro's neck. everyone's head turned when she did and she waved her hands at the boys shirts and they flew off, revealing about 70 hickeys on each of the boys. Courtney burst out laughing with Wanda while Clint threw Pietro shirt at him and they put their shirts back on. "i honestly don't know how no one heard you two in the vents man!" Courtney laughed. "OH MY THEY WHERE DOING IT IN THE VENTS!?" Tony laughed. "Yeah!" everyone screamed as Say So blasted throughout the building. Peter came in and started dancing. everyone danced instead of eating their dinner and they all laughed when the table broke in half.

Today's been pretty normal