EP 10. leaked photos

Adrianna woke up and grabbed her phone. she scrolled through her Quicksilver instagram account before going into the kitchen. everyone's head turned to her as she entered the living room. "she wouldnt do that.." "yeah! she would never" "oh my! are you guys dumb! Adrianna is Pietro!" "oh yeah.." Adrianna raised an eyebrow and went to get her Quicksilver mug. she stood in the kitchen, taking gradual sips of her hot chocolate. "OH MY GOD!!WHY?!" some shouted. Adrianna paced into the kitchen and looked at the TV screen. there was a picture of her vaping the the school bathrooms. she dropped her cup and it smashed the pieces. everyone ahead turned her way and they furrowed their brows.
Adrianna ran out of the room towards her room. she locked her door and picked up her school bag. she rummaged through it and picked out her vape. she opened the balcony door and vaped until she ran out. she breathed out and dropped the vape on the floor. she walked back into her bedroom and went into the kitchen, to make another hot chocolate.

she said walked past the living room and everyone stared coughing. "oh SWEET ODIN!!THAT SINKS!!" Tony said. Adrianna giggled and smelt her hoodie. "EW!" she took off her jacket and jogged into the living room. "sorry mum" she muttered before throwing the jacket in the fire. she smiled and went back into the kitchen.

six days later..

Adrianna sat on her bed looking out the window in tears. she screamed before bursting into tears again. Clint walked in after a weeks long mission and set his bag down and took sight of his girlfriend. "babe?" he said, walking over to her. she looked up abs wipes her eyes. she smiled and nodded, "are you ok?" Adrianna shook her head. Clint pulled her into his chest and the two sat together until Wanda opened the door. "Clint? come on! where going out for dinner!" Wanda said before leaving. Clint got on a new shirt and headed out, he stopped and looked back at Adrianna, who was still in Clint's hoodie and her leggings. "coming?" he asked. "they wouldn't appreciate it.." Adrianna mumbled. Clint nodded and sighed before leaving.

Adrianna heard them leave and she grabbed her bag full of boys clothes and ran to the garage and got into a car. he arrived at the hospital and went to the front desk, "can you guys reverse plastic surgery?" she asked. the woman nodded and he booked it. he waited for a while before to went for operation.

Clint came home and went to check on his girlfriend. he opens the door and found a note and a pile of girls clothes on their bed. 'i've gone to the hospital, ill be back in about two days. also, throw these out would ya? thanks! love you Clint..love, Pietro' Clint read. he nodded and picked up the clothes and went to the kitchen and threw them in the bin.

Two days later...

Clint flicked through Netflix until someone jumped on him. he looked down to see Pietro, like. boy Pietro. Clint out down the remote and looked at his boyfriend. "yes, i'm real. and yes, i spent money on getting all of that dam plastic removed" Pietro said. Clint smiled and pressed his lips onto Pietro's. the two where in a heated make out session, now that Pietro was a boy, he had his strength back. Wanda walked in to find Bruce's glasses when she saw the two. 'oh..he's a boy..'

i swear, my hands are killin me. i'll post later on.