EP 9. feild trip

well. shit. The class where going to the tower for a trip. they group sat in the corner. than included, Peter, Wade, MJ, Ned, Wanda, Adrianna. Wanda started levitating her fork and bending it until Adrianna slapped the fork. "attention all Mrs Adams class. please got to your home room." echoed through the canteen. the group stood up and went to their home room. "hello class!today we're takin you to Avengers Tower for a trip!" Mrs Adams cheered. everyone cheered and clapped with excitement. everyone got on the bus, Peter sat with Wade, MJ sat with Ned, Adrianna sat with Wanda and Courtney.

everyone arrived and Natasha came over. "hi Midtown high! i'm Natasha Romanoff, the Black Widow! i'll be giving you a tour of tower and at the end will be a Q&A!" everyone cheered and Natasha brought them up to the living room. Clint and Tony where fighting over the last donut. Natasha clapped her hands and the two turned around. "HE TOOK MY DONUT!" Tony shouted. "I DID NOT!" Clint argued back. "i don't give a crap. we had a school here!" Natasha said, showing them the kids. the two nodded and left. "ok. ill be showing the room of our newest member!" Natasha said.

they walked down a hall and Natasha stopped at Adrianna's door. she opened the door and stopped. "oh wow. she really doesn't clean this place.." she said. "Jarvis! get me Adrianna!" he said. "Miss seems to be in the building, about 50 centimetres away from you" Jarvis responded. Natasha froze and back out of the room and locked the door. "anyways! training room" she said, bringing them to the training room.

Steve and Bucky where in the middle of a heated boxing match when they came in. "I WON THAT FAIR AND SQUARE" Bucky shouted, flinging over Steve. "SURE YOU DID." Steve shouted back, kicking Bucky off. Thor rolled his eyes from his place sitting on a bench. "boys! boys!" Natasha shouted. Thor dropped his poptart in surprise. it was covered in scarlet coloured magic and it floated back up into Thor's hand. "oh! thank you whoever did that!" he said before eating it. Wanda smiled.

in the end they did a Q&A with the team in the common room. Flash put his hand up and Tony pointed at him. "what's your question?" Tony asked. "why do i see you all the time outside of our school? you always pick up the Maximoff's and Parker!" Flash asked. Tony pinched the bridge of his nose. Adrianna left in a blur and came back in a tracksuit. no one even noticed besides Clint who had appeared out of nowhere. "Clint! how did you get here?" Tony asked, looking at his friend. "uh...the twin brought me in here and left.." he muttered before tipping over. Sam got up and carried Clint out. everyone asked questions and the team answered them.

at the end Adrianna went and hugged Clint , who had just recently woken up. the class went down the stairs, everyone but Brad. he stood and watched the group. Adrianna ran up to Clint and kissed him. they made out for a while, during that time Brad took pictures. Bard sped down the stairs when Wanda turned around.

go follow my Tiktok: maximoff

go follow my Tiktok: maximoff.forever